Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Blacklisting

I'm pretty sure generals or the chief of the clan would take the dagger instead of it being handed to a clans man or recruit. Generals usually get first dibs on drops so that scenario was pretty unrealistic. If it were to happen I would probably guess that the player that got the dagger worked very very hard to get the chief/generals approval. So if he left it would've been a fair game, he done his part as a member and helped the clan, and his reward was the void dagger
Not only is it realistic but it actually happened on our server. A void necral dagger was rolled on and won by an inactive member at his first necro battle. The next morning he was asked nicely by the chieftan to return it so it could be used by a more active player. He refused, was booted, and still has the dagger.
Omega Weapon
Concordiia Clan
223+ Ice Mage
132+ Rogue
Donn Server

Great discussion - always funny how the troll who thinks he is a veteran of Taranis' endgame continues to make the same arguments that got multiple threads locked on the Taranis board..
Yes, I was not anticipating a Taranis Tirade. My apologies. :D
Omega Weapon
Concordiia Clan
223+ Ice Mage
132+ Rogue
Donn Server

That's why dicing is not a good way to distribute items /:
We have since eliminated rolling on imperial and above items. They are now discussed by the council and handed out accordingly.
Omega Weapon
Concordiia Clan
223+ Ice Mage
132+ Rogue
Donn Server

Just for the record anyone on taranis is free to come and go with dl/edl armor and weapons. It's the raid boss gear that stays in clan and the reason for that is to keep the peace and allow for peaceful raid rotations where more people can participate and less plat is spent. It actually worked well for years.

The alliance between clans is probably why taranis has more high levels than almost any other server, iOS or android. Other worlds spend hundreds or thousands of player hours camping per week while there was not a single one spent on taranis. The first 8 always were included in any edl boss and no one waited on raid bosses or griefed.

The resulting efficiency created one of the most powerful and chill servers, that is till the rejects hit critical mass and tried to ruin it for everyone.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Just for the record anyone on taranis is free to come and go with dl/edl armor and weapons.
Am I missing something? Are dl and edl items tradable on iOS? On android they are not. We couldn't stop someone from taking dl or edl items, even if we wanted to.
Omega Weapon
Concordiia Clan
223+ Ice Mage
132+ Rogue
Donn Server

Just for the record anyone on taranis is free to come and go with dl/edl armor and weapons.
Am I missing something? Are dl and edl items tradable on iOS? On android they are not. We couldn't stop someone from taking dl or edl items, even if we wanted to.
No one can stop anyone from anything, that's what's so hilarious about this. You suffer no 'blacklisting' with any of the major clans if you simply return the raid items. If not then instead of cooperating people will compete against them and they are barred from joining any real clans.

Pretty funny that people went as far as to alienate nearly every end game player, and then when there was a lack of cooperation, were suprised.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

That Mordy battle was hilarious.
I couldn't tell who was killing sents, and it looked like some resurgence were killing priest. Given mord is 190 and 210+ suffer a penalty our usual 230s need almost 2x the dps to lock over 210s and below.

To counteract this nubbiness we leave all sents and priest up and dps group goes straight for the kill. We tank or run all the adds and, if by some random turn of fate, it gets locked by a rival we simply let all the adds fly.

It looked like that was partially the strategy but was hard for me to tell from the video.
220+ toons

Toon histogram:

That Mordy battle was hilarious.
I couldn't tell who was killing sents, and it looked like some resurgence were killing priest. Given mord is 190 and 210+ suffer a penalty our usual 230s need almost 2x the dps to lock over 210s and below.

To counteract this nubbiness we leave all sents and priest up and dps group goes straight for the kill. We tank or run all the adds and, if by some random turn of fate, it gets locked by a rival we simply let all the adds fly.

It looked like that was partially the strategy but was hard for me to tell from the video.
Res went for priest after unit wiped and we got the lock. But yeah on that level penalty...when we don't have to lock battle Mord, sometimes it will be at like 40% or less before locked as we will have like 3 or 4 groups of our overleveled dps hitting at same time lol
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)