Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 5th Anniversary Celebrations! - Starting with Double Pla

Love the double plat, little bummed about the timing. No iTunes gift card sales going on for me right now. Here's where I get my info about sales https://twitter.com/itunescarddeals/likes

*Edit* lol nevermind, looks like Staples has an online sale on gift cards. They need to ship you a physical gift card, but I can probably take the ad to Best Buy to get the sale price matched. :D

YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Bitey wrote:Love the double plat, little bummed about the timing. No iTunes gift card sales going on for me right now. Here's where I get my info about sales https://twitter.com/itunescarddeals/likes

*Edit* lol nevermind, looks like Staples has an online sale on gift cards. They need to ship you a physical gift card, but I can probably take the ad to Best Buy to get the sale price matched. :D

I presumed some time in June like it has always been so unfortunately I may not be getting ready any dbl plat as this year it's a bit earlier than my birthday :(
"No u" - Dyna 2019

Dynamit3 - 222 Rogue
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger
Dynamit4 - 215 Warrior
Dynasaur - 142 Mage
Dynamit1 - 114 Druid

Dynamit3 wrote:
Everything wrote:Maybe if we're lucky OTM will give us DOUBLE Double Plat..

Meaning that we get Double Plat weekend this week AND on the Anniversary..Let this be so!

+100000000

Yes! I mean letting us know on a Sunday after we JUST brought plat is just mean
I do it because i can. I can because i want to. I want to because you said i couldn't.
Level 221 Mage
level 220 druid
level 216 rogue
level 215 warrior
Server: Balor
Clan: Nova
Position: Guard
Spirit Team Balor Server first Necro kill 5/8/2016

Pixxie wrote:Yay for those of us that spent $200 on plat when event launched only to see this!

I've had worse, back at the end of last years Beltane event they announced there was going to be a double plat sale, I was so hyped because I was planning on spending $100 at that time, 3 weeks went by and rumors were spreading that there was not going to be a double plat event, so I said screw it and spent the $100... One week later OTM finally announced that there was going to be a double plat sale and my friend calls me up to tell me the "wonderful" news. I was mad for about 2 weeks until I finally got over it :(
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD