Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What would you do with 2000 chests?

Muldar, you should give yourself 2000 chests, open them all and tell us how many mounts you got, p
How many pet tokens you got, and how many heroic combos you got :3
What's the point in knowing that?

That's a fantastic idea. Have someone an OTM see how horrible drop rates are and what they're giving players for their $2,000 worth.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Muldar, you should give yourself 2000 chests, open them all and tell us how many mounts you got, p
How many pet tokens you got, and how many heroic combos you got :3
What's the point in knowing that?

That's a fantastic idea. Have someone an OTM see how horrible drop rates are and what they're giving players for their $2,000 worth.
Can otm actually release the drop rates so when people buy chests they know what their getting they deserve to know what the odds are of getting certain items.

It is completely luck based. I never got a mount til last Yule (winterwing) and had opened prob at least 1k chests up to that point. This Yule I got 3. This Past week we had clannie get 3 boar mounts in one day.
It is luck based, players tend to forget that sometimes when they get no mounts from 500 or so chests and they blame it on the drop rates. Last Beltane event I opened up 100 chests, got a 85% horse, traded the horse for 99 chests, opened those up and got two 80/10 spirit gliders ;)
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

It is completely luck based. I never got a mount til last Yule (winterwing) and had opened prob at least 1k chests up to that point. This Yule I got 3. This Past week we had clannie get 3 boar mounts in one day.
It is luck based, players tend to forget that sometimes when they get no mounts from 500 or so chests and they blame it on the drop rates. Last Beltane event I opened up 100 chests, got a 85% horse, traded the horse for 99 chests, opened those up and got two 80/10 spirit gliders ;)
Guy on Balor bought 5 chests with gold, got a mount from like the third one :lol:

Only slightly jealous

Getting an 85% horse and two 80/10 mounts in 200 chests is quite unlikely. If I had to guess I'd say about a 10% chance or less.

You need to open 500+ to get about a 50% chance at at least one full fashion mount like the horse. Not counting pet tokens, nor prizes like the 4m gold or 2k plat you aren't likely to win in under 2000 chests, nor fashion 95% of which seems Unsellable, the expected value of a chest on my world came in at about 14k each. Only if you are going to buy one thousand+ would it be reasonable to expect a return over 20k each.

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... ue&start=0
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Guy on Balor bought 5 chests with gold, got a mount from like the third one :lol:

Only slightly jealous
Every event since 2013 I've bought at least 200 chests
I've NEVER gotten a mount. I always open all.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=