Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What would you do with 2000 chests?

I have opened a minimum of 2k chests every event since Samhain 2012. I have gotten mounts, but never a 100%. I have won 1m gold, but never 2m. I have won 1k plat, but never 4k plat.

On a side note, it does seem as if mount drops this event got increased. I have gotten 3 80% capes, 1 90% hog, 1 85% hog, 2 95% hog sticks, and 1 80% hog stick.
Kimloc -142 druid
Locke - 220+ rogue
Persephone - 187 ranger
ShawShanked - 144 rogue
Machiavelli - 160 warrior
Fiddler - 95 ranger
Tattersail - 110 mage
Goethe - 83 druid
Chaucer - 4 mage

Taranis server, Member of Pride

I have opened a minimum of 2k chests every event since Samhain 2012. I have gotten mounts, but never a 100%. I have won 1m gold, but never 2m. I have won 1k plat, but never 4k plat.

On a side note, it does seem as if mount drops this event got increased. I have gotten 3 80% capes, 1 90% hog, 1 85% hog, 2 95% hog sticks, and 1 80% hog stick.
It does seem that way, definitely.

On Rosmerta Boars almost outnumber Horses, and it's been about 3 weeks since the event launched- this is a good thing!
Would you kindly?

Spent $15 on play today and I spent it all on the bundle of 10 chests for 400. I ended up getting more plat and I spent that on more chests, I think 3. After that, I bought 3maclir chests and got some backpack/bank expansions and a hero wis. all in all, I got 5combos, no cops, defense lixs, 100idols, 100res pots, some sigil boxs, 10k gold, about 210 plat, and other lixs (haste, attack, defense, hp regen, eng regen)
So the best thing I got, from opening seasonal chests and extras on mac lie chests, the best thing I got, from $15 on that during double platinum, was 5combos. I got about 80k total gold after selling sigils, but that was most of what I got. $15. Oh also I got pink highlander boots and chest. Seriously otm. Everything there is about 250k AT THE MOST. Why am I getting useless stuff??? I was hoping for sigils, combos, gold, plat, or maybe a few xps, or, the real reason I bought them, to acquire a mount. But that would've been a special wish wouldn't it? I've also bought 10chests with gold, and haven't gotten anything worthwhile. With double plat I spent $30, on top of the thousands I have spent on chests since 2013. I have NEVER gotten a mount. This needs to be redesigned. Like 2013 chests, there should only be white and black fash in chests. Chests hold so much trash now it's not even funny.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Moints should be kept rare I don't like the fact they drop easily they should be very nerfed
Well to be honest the first 1000 chests i opened i only got a 100/50 mount, last 1000 i got really lucky
Ah :) I have terrible luck in general woth tht but I don't want a server swarming with moints I really hope it is randomized

That Definently sounds like epona right now. Everyone is selling at least a 80/10 mount