Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How much pet token on your server?

It is now 200k to 300k each pet tokens in Arawn due to supply and demand. So, for now, we need 30-40m to raise your pet to level 6 plus the expensive food. Is it worth getting the additional damage or heals? Or just wait for prices to go down or OTM make some adjustments in drop rate or maybe new pets like tiger wolf birds bear.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

Aileron wrote:I bet they'll be ecstatic when the next set of (better) pets arrive and they'll have to do the same thing all over again.
To some, it's not the end but the journey that matters. ;)

This line made me laugh maybe too hard

I personally am saving all my actual Tokens until a pet I really want comes along, but all my Purple Favours ofc go towards a dog. Just personal preference.
Would you kindly?

In Epona, pet tokens started off 20k each on the first day of the event, went 25k, 50k. Now there is a rich player paying 100k each relatively uncontested. Although there isn't a whole lot of plat circulation on Epona (meaning that many plat buyers open chests themselves and keep tokens, surplus lixes/consumables still sold ofc) so most tokens have already been locked up in no-trade pets.

Malicious wrote:I need 60 more to make tier 6 but no one sells unfortunately, now going more expensive by the day.
Still as I've said in previous post it will take time but will be worth it

Is it really worth it? Not in my opinion. Especially when a better comes out next event. You gonna do it all over again?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Aileron wrote:
Malicious wrote:I need 60 more to make tier 6 but no one sells unfortunately, now going more expensive by the day.
Still as I've said in previous post it will take time but will be worth it

Is it really worth it? Not in my opinion. Especially when a better comes out next event. You gonna do it all over again?

My prediction: dogs and rabbits will stay as permanent content like OTM said. In future events there will be seasonal pets (example: Beltane mini-dragon) that are only available for a limited time. That will drive people to buy more chests to get the best version of the limited time seasonal pet. It's what they did for fashion when it was introduced; a couple shops where you can buy basic fashion, and then make all fashion limited time items from chests. If the past is any indication of the future, this is what will happen with pets.

YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide