Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: bounty tokens

Ive bought more than my whole server for the time being, and barely managaed a lv 3 pet. Now i don't know about you other plat buyers, but I could buy a top of the line purebred irl with the money it takes to get a max pet IG. Thats stupid as hell.
Fingal
CERTIFIED BADASS

Ive bought more than my whole server for the time being, and barely managaed a lv 3 pet. Now i don't know about you other plat buyers, but I could buy a top of the line purebred irl with the money it takes to get a max pet IG. Thats stupid as hell.
agreed, id rather buy a purebred irl then spend $2000 in game it is 'stupid as hell' :lol:
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

LOL do you really think these pets are made for non plat buyers?
They're made for dedicated ones. Good? Good.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

True but then if that Dog lives another 12 years you spend another 2k+ on his food, shampoo, vet bills etc.

But at least you can pet a real dog :lol:

I'd rather buy a real pup than ig one as well :3
Would you kindly?