Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

bounty tokens

I have now done the max bounties each day on three separate toons. I have gotten 5 regular bounty favors on one toon, 7 on another, and 2 on a third. I have not seen a SINGLE purple token. At this rate, if I tried to get a pet from bounties, it'll take me 5+ years to max a pet out without buying tokens or buying plat.

Ya'll might want to rethink this.
Kimloc -142 druid
Locke - 220+ rogue
Persephone - 187 ranger
ShawShanked - 144 rogue
Machiavelli - 160 warrior
Fiddler - 95 ranger
Tattersail - 110 mage
Goethe - 83 druid
Chaucer - 4 mage

Taranis server, Member of Pride

Re: bounty tokens

omg hide this thread from Everything and Zenderp!
Too late, I am all seeing :shock:

It's been now 4 days since update. Give it a week and then talk about it.

Keep in mind there are alot of players who may be getting Purple Tokens but aren't on forums, we can't say for sure.

But yes I agree, fix the drop rate at least a tad. I know you don't want to just hand out pets, but maybe make it a 50% chance from all Seasonal Bounties and a 15% from all Elite. I feel like all bounties have like a 2-5% chance as it is- in other words TOO LOW.
Would you kindly?

Its not gonna take 5+ years to max your pet. It will take time, as it should. A lot of time. This is an EXTRA item, an EXTRA slot that you didn't have a week ago, and wasn't complaining about not having a week ago. Any BONUSES from this slot is , well, are bonuses on top of what you already have. When you get a pet and perhaps only have +10 in vitality to begin with for a while, that is an extra 2 levels of vitality points ..... you didn't have a week ago, and COULDN'T have a week ago.

You could say .. OTM .. thanks for the opportunity to have extra stats and regen in a NEW slot you created.

Or just complain that you cant max it as quick as you feel ENTITLED to.

I am sure Purples are going to be increased because so many people are losing their minds over this. ., even though i think as a point of principle in response to the childish, entitled, impatient attitudes displayed on the boards, it shouldn't.

Its not gonna take 5+ years to max your pet. It will take time, as it should. A lot of time. This is an EXTRA item, an EXTRA slot that you didn't have a week ago, and wasn't complaining about not having a week ago. Any BONUSES from this slot is , well, are bonuses on top of what you already have. When you get a pet and perhaps only have +10 in vitality to begin with for a while, that is an extra 2 levels of vitality points ..... you didn't have a week ago, and COULDN'T have a week ago.

You could say .. OTM .. thanks for the opportunity to have extra stats and regen in a NEW slot you created.

I am sure Purples are going to be increased because so many people are losing their minds over this. ., even though i think as a point of principle in response to the childish, entitled, impatient attitudes displayed on the boards, it shouldn't.
People can't handle common sense, watch your back Zen :lol:
Would you kindly?

A max level pet is not worth over 6 months of daily bounties to do. Nor is it worth $2,000 in plat to get 128 tokens from 2,000 chests, nor is it worth $3 million gold if anyone would actually sell pet tokens.
It should take time, I agree. Not 3 days, not a week. But certainly at the current rate of bounty pet tokens, it's going to be too long for what it's worth. By that time, new pets would have been introduced which are better than bunnies and dogs. People would have to get new abilities and start over from level 1, and level up their pet again by spending another $2,000 plat or another year or two of bounties. That's the problem that you guys refuse to see.

As I've always been saying, the effort is not worth the reward and needs to be fixed. A max level 6 dog gives 180 vit, 1185 hp is so irrelevant especially to level 200+ tanks with 20k+ hp. Even level 6 bunnies that gives 900 energy when level 200+ druids/mages have 10k energy or much much more. There is an imbalance that needs addressing.
Last edited by Aileron on Sat May 07, 2016 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Pets are pretty much the same as an extra ammy slot, I'm actually quite surprised OTM added pets with these types of stats in the first place. Ofc it's going to be difficult to obtain, people don't realize how op top tiered pets are
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD