Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pets- The iPhone of Celtic Heroes

Zendroid wrote:Wrong. "pet" does not add that.

A top tier, fuly maxed one does which is either going to take a ton of money to get or a bunch of time to achieve.

And yet again, you and others are so fixated on top tier, maxed pet stats that you cant imagine "settling" for the lesser stats as you slowly collect purples from bounties to level to max stats .... and reveal your entitlement issues once again.

Neither does 'misc' add top stats. U could use the belenus misc that adds 10 cold resist, but Im pretty sure u rather aim for the top. Miscs can cost even 750k if lux, also ton of money, and even more expensive / time consuming to get other top miscs like getting the godly emberdrake from last ostara smolach. In worlds that sell garanak items for example u would also pay a ton.

Ur argument is invalid.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

lets ask otm to take away pets for all those who complain about the pets, then be like well you complained and now you can't have them. Now since you do not have them, nothing to complain about anymore. (yes yes, just trying to get the idea across, I'm not actually saying take them away)
Epona:
Fire Mage - 201 mage
Mabon:
Ashley A - 220
00000000000000000 -183
Clan: Wolf Gang *howls*
YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxO65h ... zMqzIHiOTQ

NUKE MAGE wrote:lets ask otm to take away pets for all those who complain about the pets, then be like well you complained and now you can't have them. Now since you do not have them, nothing to complain about anymore. (yes yes, just trying to get the idea across, I'm not actually saying take them away)

Im fine with that. I rather no system at all rather than a flawed one. But that suggestion is rather bad, because why take out if they can just fix it?

Theres no reason to have something broken just to say that we have something. If its broken and flawed it doesnt help us. Removing it is pointless (the part of my post which u ignored, Im surprised u were blind to that specifically, how could that be?), thats why I said it would be better to just fix it.

I'm just going to say...
Ty for finally introducing pets, as per player request!!.
For those who don't see the benefit in them I will say this,
They are difficult to max but the benefits will be worth it, hence the not making and having max pet available too "everyone" easily, game balancing is why they are not, would be like giving everyone a full gara set when they were not available,
There is also the skill which in itself has a formula
(I believe) relating to not only ability, also the type of pet and pet level,
It's not supposed to be easy, and has been made available to each person 4 different ways that I know of, bounties, daily, plat, gold.
My only complaint is a glitch where the divinity skill thing does not train the ability where it says it does.
Awesome job otm

* forgot to mention unnavoidable no misses or evades, extra slot it's 100% additional not a trade off

^U also forgot to mention thats just one pet out of current two. In the future there'll be more that make ur lvl 6 dog look like a puppy, and u will be sorry u wasted all this time and money getting 128 tokens.

Criminal wrote:^U also forgot to mention thats just one pet out of current two. In the future there'll be more that make ur lvl 6 dog look like a puppy, and u will be sorry u wasted all this time and money getting 128 tokens.

some folks just don't think that far ahead. also max level 6 of the current pets aren't powerful enough to be worth the effort of a year or two.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.