Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Players and thier "Thrift store personalitys"

Tea-
I spent over an hour working with one of our so labeled noob friends on our server. After that hour the response I got from him was" that makes it seem like I have to work for things that's not my personality can you just give me some gold. ". I felt like I had just wasted an hour of my life.

i lol'd so hard when i saw this hahaha sorry :D

i can only imagine the feeling.
so inconsiderate...

the noobiest of all noobs are the really young players.
-Souls Ignited-

-Crom-
Krogg - 144 Warrior
Sheila - 141 Druid
Lucifer - 112 Ranger

PKer

Wow you guys believe you are so elite keep believing that and that day will come when all your comrade will retire or semi-retire , leavin you to try to play with all the newbies who by them will hate your guts making you old obsolete player, if u help raise a noob you are helpig grow the game and the community inside the game yes veteran ppl can make a lvl 80 char in matter of days with all your lux items and dualing or by playin with your credit apple, but is a bit. Disrespectful to call a lvl 60+ a noob , easy to get confused the evil in stone vale quest make u believe. The you only got kill fellfire and is the only quest avalaible after u beat Shalemont quest ,you guys forgot that,
And we the elites players keep killing those mobs for what to hord disk ?
we all got full ancient , and upgrade warden and finnish all quest on game ,but we are so full ourselves we think we have to sell frags to newbies to make gold,if we don't invite those new players to killing parties cause we are afraid they may steal the drops that we don't need anyways, and then we complain. Because te only way for then to get it lvl 60+ is buying it of us elite players. So don't be so full of yourself .
No one claimed to be a so called "Elite" and the title was clearly changed to suit the topic. In this topic if it was not clear or if you even bothered to read all of the comments on it when we say noobs we are refering to those whom are well aware and still persist to be a nuisence to the community. Not sure about your world but in mine we help all those who are able to help themselves if they can get to the boss all of thier own and need we go out of our way to let them in for the quest.

Aside from that a lvl 60+ can be obtained in a day or two without elixers and luxary items. So yes you can clarify them as a noob because of how easily it is to get there, but then again this topic was changed to be about the players who are well ajusted and still behave like a new player. No one is being full of themselves on this topic its a gerneral discussion on our exspierences with these kind of players.

The disc hording problem is part of your world we dont sell discs in our world and most everyone gets geared eventually because everyone is given a chance except for dragons thats an all out war. Besides warden is not a nesseccity at lvl 60 hell i didnt even have full anciant at lvl 60 its just a step they feel they need to take to be on our level when in atcuallity if they stopped a minute and stopped trying they would see that we are all on the same level in this game and they dont need to be like others that is what destroys the different mmo personalities we have in this game is when those who are lower try to be just like others and live up to unfoolfilling expectations when they need to be a person all of thier own.
Name:HoorDee/DrPeppers
Class:(Balor) Warrior(Rosmerta)Druid
Level:170/140

1 Personaly i think shouting 'buying discs' isn't worse becouse in fact everyone need them but it does if the yell more then 10 times in minute.

2 Im also think that its not smart to yell 'buying fettles' in a area who almost has no fettles,so to all noobs who need fettles : yell in shalemont!

3 The thing of the first stage(10-20) is just becouse they are new in the game so if they do: just tell them that the stuff the sell is almost worthless

4 If you see a spammer who spammes your chat room: just like already was told BLOCK THEM

Word: Epona
GladiusLuc
Class: Rogue
Lvl : 82+
World: Epona
Name: GladiusLuc
Class : Rogue
Lvl : 85+