Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Questions about future pets

#11
Muldar wrote:
paggasquid wrote:1)will every event bring a new set of pets?
2)if so, will they require everytime a new ability?
3) will pets always be this dependent on your credit-card?
4)is the dog/rabbit shop permanent content or seasonal?


1) Maybe a pet an event, still plans for that.

2) Have a plan for that too, as there is only 2 pets at the moment.

3) Can gain pets via bounty board / trade with other players (Making reports re:player feedback)

4) Pets Shop and current pets are permanent


Lol at #1.. Like for real. Combine the abilities and make pets easier to obtain or only a few huge plat buyers will obtain top tier pets each event...

P.s. what kinda horizontal content is this? Just opening more chests and more..and more....
Zou and Dou of Avalon

Ranger 224+
Rogue 210+
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dangezous
"Shoot first, ask questions later"

Re: Questions about future pets

#12
Dangezous wrote:
Lol at #1.. Like for real. Combine the abilities and make pets easier to obtain or only a few huge plat buyers will obtain top tier pets each event...

P.s. what kinda horizontal content is this? Just opening more chests and more..and more....


As in adding in further pets each event that will all be permanent, we may do 2, up to Design.

You will be able to get a top level pet for much less tokens if you go for the lower tier.

We are currently discussing plans for abilities as there is only currently 2 pets in game.
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Questions about future pets

#13
Muldar wrote:
Dangezous wrote:
Lol at #1.. Like for real. Combine the abilities and make pets easier to obtain or only a few huge plat buyers will obtain top tier pets each event...

P.s. what kinda horizontal content is this? Just opening more chests and more..and more....


As in adding in further pets each event that will all be permanent, we may do 2, up to Design.

We are currently discussing plans for abilities as there is only currently 2 pets in game.


I'm saying is what's the point to working towards a top tiered pet when for non plat buyers by the time you're halfway to a top tiered one (if you're lucky) the newest and greatest pet comes out and you gotta start all over again.
Zou and Dou of Avalon

Ranger 224+
Rogue 210+
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dangezous
"Shoot first, ask questions later"

Re: Questions about future pets

#14
Dangezous wrote:
I'm saying is what's the point to working towards a top tiered pet when for non plat buyers by the time you're halfway to a top tiered one (if you're lucky) the newest and greatest pet comes out and you gotta start all over again.


Discussing that point further with Design.
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Re: Questions about future pets

#17
Muldar wrote:You will be able to get a top level pet for much less tokens if you go for the lower tier.


I actually question why there are even different tiers of pets. I mean c'mon, who's going to buy a gimped pet when there's always going to be one better.
OTM think players like the Mighty-Majestic-Royal-Imperial-Godly tier for loot? No. Not at all. Everyone wants the best possible item.
Same here with pets. Why waste the precious tokens to max a low tier pet when it's always going to be inferior?
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Questions about future pets

#18
Muldar wrote:
csc76 wrote:
P.s. what kinda horizontal content is this? Just opening more chests and more..and more....


Horizontal content is more for what we have planned this year as a whole. Still more to come this year.


Thank you Muldar. I previously got the impression that pets were already meant to provide horizontal content. We will wait for it to come next this year.

However it seems to me you lost a major chance.

Happy #sevenmonthsofhorizontalcontent
Main: Imma
Class: Druid
Lvl: 221
World: Morrigan

Re: Questions about future pets

#20
csc76 wrote:
Thank you Muldar. I previously got the impression that pets were already meant to provide horizontal content. We will wait for it to come next this year.

However it seems to me you lost a major chance.

Happy #sevenmonthsofhorizontalcontent


Start the rebrand ;)

I'm excited for all the updates this year :)
Muldar /
Ranger - 172 - Balor - Android

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: klv and 51 guests