Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hrungnir camping - how does it happen in your world?

#71
DarKnight wrote:
Smellyunder wrote:aileron, this phyzem aka krypto is one of the longest surviving scammers on arawn. Pyhzem was his cousin's account which they shared and now this account is used by krypto. I am happy he is in the rival Unit clan because I am waiting for him to loot their drops like what he did to countless clans before. It is pointless arguing with someone whose mind is nothing but corrupt lump of ****. he was inactive for a while and only came back to arawn recently. In fact he was trying to get invite into res clan. what a moron. My clan could not be happier that he is in Unit clan.

:lol: Smellyunder you and your accusations don't fail to amaze me, you're more likely to be a scammer than I am, you have irrational, erratic behavior, and a psychotic fixation with trying to get me to leave Arawn, you helped scam BadaBings entire DL bank and you have the audacity to claim I scammed res because I left? slowclap

For the record, I had friends within res asking me if I planned to come back and my answer was not a definitive one, I simply said that I was looking at all my options and at the time wasn't closing any doors, again you come to spew nothing but lies on the forum.

haha keep lying. If u can get into res i quit game.

Re: Hrungnir camping - how does it happen in your world?

#72
Smellyunder wrote:
DarKnight wrote:
Smellyunder wrote:aileron, this phyzem aka krypto is one of the longest surviving scammers on arawn. Pyhzem was his cousin's account which they shared and now this account is used by krypto. I am happy he is in the rival Unit clan because I am waiting for him to loot their drops like what he did to countless clans before. It is pointless arguing with someone whose mind is nothing but corrupt lump of ****. he was inactive for a while and only came back to arawn recently. In fact he was trying to get invite into res clan. what a moron. My clan could not be happier that he is in Unit clan.

:lol: Smellyunder you and your accusations don't fail to amaze me, you're more likely to be a scammer than I am, you have irrational, erratic behavior, and a psychotic fixation with trying to get me to leave Arawn, you helped scam BadaBings entire DL bank and you have the audacity to claim I scammed res because I left? slowclap

For the record, I had friends within res asking me if I planned to come back and my answer was not a definitive one, I simply said that I was looking at all my options and at the time wasn't closing any doors, again you come to spew nothing but lies on the forum.

haha keep lying. If u can get into res i quit game.


Just like you quit when Unit killed 210? Believe me if that statement were true I'd do anything in my power to join Res :lol:

Keep lying
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Re: Hrungnir camping - how does it happen in your world?

#75
Smellyunder wrote:aileron, this phyzem aka krypto is one of the longest surviving scammers on arawn. Pyhzem was his cousin's account which they shared and now this account is used by krypto. I am happy he is in the rival Unit clan because I am waiting for him to loot their drops like what he did to countless clans before. It is pointless arguing with someone whose mind is nothing but corrupt lump of ****. he was inactive for a while and only came back to arawn recently. In fact he was trying to get invite into res clan. what a moron. My clan could not be happier that he is in Unit clan.

Its funny how mad your are, if anyones a scammer its you for not paying henry on getting 100th EDL set.
not to mention you are accused and havent denied stealing BaDaBings bank

Smellyunder wrote:go buy another account. U may succeed.

i have talked with res players in your clan and they share and buy accounts probably just as much so can you shut up with the insulting posts about what others are doing and try solve the corruption in your own clan first
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Re: Hrungnir camping - how does it happen in your world?

#76
friddoo wrote:
Smellyunder wrote:aileron, this phyzem aka krypto is one of the longest surviving scammers on arawn. Pyhzem was his cousin's account which they shared and now this account is used by krypto. I am happy he is in the rival Unit clan because I am waiting for him to loot their drops like what he did to countless clans before. It is pointless arguing with someone whose mind is nothing but corrupt lump of ****. he was inactive for a while and only came back to arawn recently. In fact he was trying to get invite into res clan. what a moron. My clan could not be happier that he is in Unit clan.

Its funny how mad your are, if anyones a scammer its you for not paying henry on getting 100th EDL set.
not to mention you are accused and havent denied stealing BaDaBings bank

Smellyunder wrote:go buy another account. U may succeed.

i have talked with res players in your clan and they share and buy accounts probably just as much so can you shut up with the insulting posts about what others are doing and try solve the corruption in your own clan first

so u agree krypto bought the phyzem account? Well go report to otm if u have proof my clannies share and buy accounts. Get otm to ban them. Am sure many will be very happy and u would have done a great service.

Re: Hrungnir camping - how does it happen in your world?

#77
Smellyunder wrote:
friddoo wrote:
Smellyunder wrote:aileron, this phyzem aka krypto is one of the longest surviving scammers on arawn. Pyhzem was his cousin's account which they shared and now this account is used by krypto. I am happy he is in the rival Unit clan because I am waiting for him to loot their drops like what he did to countless clans before. It is pointless arguing with someone whose mind is nothing but corrupt lump of ****. he was inactive for a while and only came back to arawn recently. In fact he was trying to get invite into res clan. what a moron. My clan could not be happier that he is in Unit clan.

Its funny how mad your are, if anyones a scammer its you for not paying henry on getting 100th EDL set.
not to mention you are accused and havent denied stealing BaDaBings bank

Smellyunder wrote:go buy another account. U may succeed.

i have talked with res players in your clan and they share and buy accounts probably just as much so can you shut up with the insulting posts about what others are doing and try solve the corruption in your own clan first

so u agree krypto bought the phyzem account? Well go report to otm if u have proof my clannies share and buy accounts. Get otm to ban them. Am sure many will be very happy and u would have done a great service.



ive always been Phyzem so I could care less :lol:

While I'm pretty sure you've never shared Smellyunder I can't say the same for all your clannies, maybe the don't now but I know they have in the past, back when Katz was actually a trusted friend of yours she would log in half of your clan for bosses :P
Server: Arawn
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Re: Hrungnir camping - how does it happen in your world?

#78
AKarmour wrote:Well I'm sorry to hear that this is happening on other worlds. However as I said above this is an easily fixable problem. We simply make an arrangement to share the bosses. As stated above your clan would have uncontested access too all end game bosses except one every week. I think that seems quite fair. If you have any other solutions our clan would be happy to hear them. I know that we haven't always had friendly clan relations because of this boss camping and that has made for some less than fun game play for us all and we are hoping to fix that. I would like to hear your thoughts on this matter please, are you willing to share one boss a week with us?


Well it sounds like this game would have been much better with instances.
Aileron I know you have been busy replying to other posts here since my question about sharing bosses to help make Morrigan a place where the top 2 clans arent constantly at each other's throats. Do you think I could get an awnser for my question above? If you don't want to post your responce here on the forums feel free to mail me or my cheif.
Thank you

Re: Hrungnir camping - how does it happen in your world?

#79
AKarmour wrote:
AKarmour wrote:Well I'm sorry to hear that this is happening on other worlds. However as I said above this is an easily fixable problem. We simply make an arrangement to share the bosses. As stated above your clan would have uncontested access too all end game bosses except one every week. I think that seems quite fair. If you have any other solutions our clan would be happy to hear them. I know that we haven't always had friendly clan relations because of this boss camping and that has made for some less than fun game play for us all and we are hoping to fix that. I would like to hear your thoughts on this matter please, are you willing to share one boss a week with us?


Well it sounds like this game would have been much better with instances.
Aileron I know you have been busy replying to other posts here since my question about sharing bosses to help make Morrigan a place where the top 2 clans arent constantly at each other's throats. Do you think I could get an awnser for my question above? If you don't want to post your responce here on the forums feel free to mail me or my cheif.
Thank you

merge the two clans. Like what we did on arawn merging braves and res. Now we have a much stronger clan.

Re: Hrungnir camping - how does it happen in your world?

#80
Smellyunder wrote:merge the two clans. Like what we did on arawn merging braves and res. Now we have a much stronger clan.


what would you say if i suggest res and unit merge? Lol now you know.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests