Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How was the server reset?

I was referring to recent changes during my nearly year here.

Not all changes are made to just affect end game players but the player base and game as a whole.
A lot of feedback over the years are all about raid bosses, this is where all players eventually end up and this is where most plat are spent on.
I'd like to see more reward vs effort/resources spent. Over the years, we have asked for Hrungnir loot to be re-evaluated. His rings are trash.
We have asked for better drop rates for higher tiers from end-game bosses are most mighty/majestic/royal items are trash. Guess what OTM did to Necro? They added a lower tier - Grand that's even more trash.
We have asked for Event bosses to be worth it to kill - instead OTM gave them a lot more HP, nerfed class damage on some of them, and made loot even more trash.

The only good change I've seen to end-game play is removing Bind-on-Equip on raid loot last year, but again, that's after the petition started in 2012. Too many years too late, and a lot of event rings are still BoE.
That is why I am pushing for more changes to be made :)

Hrungnir and Mordris are old news.

Have you seen feedback regarding Proteus Rings? And Gelebron bracers? All these go to our bank, because well....they suck compared to other lower level/event loot.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

As said hrung and mordy are now indeed old news.

What about removing BoE from rings such as Silverweb? As they beat even proteus rings.
What about the useless gele rings? As many skills are weak beyond fix at least do something about it.
What about proteus rings? Almost all of them are useless, I'll say that only the frenzy and lures rings are good for swapping (cus steady has str on it and poison wep has str on it....).
What about necro rings? Half of them are useless, same for braces adding only CDR (cooldown reduction).
What about Unox runes bottleneck?
What about Rotor Blades countering Heroic Hastes completely?
What about Proteus being so hard?
What about Gelebron requiring so many ppl?
What about the horrible drop rate of godly and void items?
The over expensive lux?
The extremely bad event drops which doesnt represent the hard work needed at all?

I could go on and on, some of the fixes are nice, Im not saying that most things shouldnt have been fixed, but OTM's priority list is messed up completely.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

As said hrung and mordy are now indeed old news.

What about removing BoE from rings such as Silverweb? As they beat even proteus rings.
What about the useless gele rings? As many skills are weak beyond fix at least do something about it.
What about proteus rings? Almost all of them are useless, I'll say that only the frenzy and lures rings are good for swapping (cus steady has str on it and poison wep has str on it....).
What about necro rings? Half of them are useless, same for braces adding only CDR (cooldown reduction).
What about Unox runes bottleneck?
What about Rotor Blades countering Heroic Hastes completely?
What about Proteus being so hard?
What about Gelebron requiring so many ppl?
What about the horrible drop rate of godly and void items?
The over expensive lux?
The extremely bad event drops which doesnt represent the hard work needed at all?

I could go on and on, some of the fixes are nice, Im not saying that most things shouldnt have been fixed, but OTM's priority list is messed up completely.
All good points :)

I am certain I have raised specific ones before but I will research some of the other topics you have raised.

I find it ridiculous Hrungnir rings are even in the report today. What happened to the last 3 years of feedback that have been "passed to the team"? What's different now compared to years ago?

The Proteus feedback I have is nothing new. It's the same one made months ago, that's obviously been ignored again. What's different with these week's report compared to months ago?

I find it ridiculous Hrungnir rings are even in the report today. What happened to the last 3 years of feedback that have been "passed to the team"? What's different now compared to years ago?

The Proteus feedback I have is nothing new. It's the same one made months ago, that's obviously been ignored again. What's different with these week's report compared to months ago?
You made a post previously within the thread saying:
Three long years ago, OTM actually said they will "Pass feedback to the team". Just look at this post.
viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=6&t=41170&start=10#p309353
With a link to a Hrungnir thread so I thought to raise the issue with the team.

I guess the difference compared to years ago would be I am now here, trying to get player feedback implemented :)

Muldar, the team spends far too much time contemplating balance issues on feedback the players give and therefore taking way too long to actually implement.

Why not just change (fix) an issue that a lot of players ask for (take proteus pureness drops as an example), and see how it goes? If the team thinks that the game becomes unbalanced because of it, then tweak it. Just don't take 4 years to change it...
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

One change is the new event 210 6* boss seems to drop 10 times less gold than any past event boss for a few years.

I hope that's on the change list as no one will want to kill for the loot -> less $ for OTM.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Muldar, the team spends far too much time contemplating balance issues on feedback the players give and therefore taking way too long to actually implement.
Do you think they are even spending time "contemplating"? Really think it took them 3 years to think about Snorri changes? or have been thinking about Proteus changes in the couple months? Nah. They're just too busy to get around to any of it. And when the Ostara beta ends, they start with Beltane development, and then forget about all the outstanding issues, until the cycle starts all over again. That is what happens.