Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: OTM Recants Stance On anexaders Website!

OTM did nothing to obfuscate the game files or keep information server side. In fact all the info is in plain text for anyone who knows how to open a file in a text editor (hint: it's trivially simple).

All the website does is make that information easy to access and search from a web browser. The content falls under fair use laws so it is not a legal violation. I'm not sure why all the secrecy myself, if OTM actually wanted this information hidden as claimed they could have taken a few simple steps instead of none.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: OTM Recants Stance On Anexanders Website!

Just checked your database out dude, seriously amazing job must of took u a long time to do. This is defo gunna be bookmarked, maybe even added to my homescreen if your lucky mwahaha :P

But muldar or any other otm staff reading this, are u gunna sticky it if it's not already been done? With Alexander's permission ofc, or is it anexander? Confused by what u guys mean by this sensoring stuff lol

Re: OTM Recants Stance On Anexanders Website!

Just checked your database out dude, seriously amazing job must of took u a long time to do. This is defo gunna be bookmarked, maybe even added to my homescreen if your lucky mwahaha :P

But muldar or any other otm staff reading this, are u gunna sticky it if it's not already been done? With Alexander's permission ofc, or is it anexander? Confused by what u guys mean by this sensoring stuff lol
I think at some point I am going to create a community post.

Linking out to fan sites and youtube channels focusing on Celtic Heroes :)
Last edited by Muldar on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: ? to a .