Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Heroes Landing - what do you think

For once don't concentrate on new events (aka profit makers), and make the game issue-free for once.. Prove that you guys listen, and not once in a blue moon.

Please..
We have changed how events will be scheduled this year to work on more of the Game Balancing and Horizontal Content within Celtic Heroes.

There is a lot planned for this year that I will hopefully get to discuss closer to release / beta testing.

For once don't concentrate on new events (aka profit makers), and make the game issue-free for once.. Prove that you guys listen, and not once in a blue moon.

Please..
We have changed how events will be scheduled this year to work on more of the Game Balancing and Horizontal Content within Celtic Heroes.

There is a lot planned for this year that I will hopefully get to discuss closer to release / beta testing.
The year is ticking lol, it's April already.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Please..

The year is ticking lol, it's April already.
Counting down that clock! :)

Pets / Token System in Update 1 and even more for Update 2

I agree with the regen issue. When I began playing I started with a Mage. I would run out of energy and health so quickly. I'd log out so I didn't have to stand there and watch it regen millimeter by millimeter. I looked at other toons with regen gear and thought ok that's what I need too. I asked someone how to get skills and make gold faster to buy lux and I was told to farm in Fingals. I ran around aimlessly in fingals looking to buy seeds or find a plot to "farm" lol. That's when I looked up the Celtic Heroes Forum to see if I could find answers. I saw the Mage section with all the complaints and decided to quit at level 25ish and try again with a ranger for better survivability and less energy use - go figure!

Anyway my point is that if that little Mage noob didn't have such a difficult time with regen she would have kept playing. I doubt very much new many new players would try so hard to keep going in the game like I did. Change the regen issue like people are saying and more beginners will stick it out. Once they hit lvl 50 they'll be more invested in the game and they will still buy plat for lux.

I went to around level 110 with a 10 hp flute, then I couldn't stand killing 1 thing and waiting 10 mins to it again. So, I bought plat, OTM's scheme. Since all characters have built in like 3 or 4 hp/energy regen since the beginning, maybe that should scale with level? For example, at level 1, 2 hp and energy regen given, and maybe at like 100, 40 hp and energy. This is just an idea.
Belenus
ReedHammer - Warrior - Level 223
Pyroblast - Mage - Level 221
Kaitlinn - Ranger - Level 200

i love it it shows the new commers the awesome potentual in this game!!

Is your primary motive to comment as much useless information as possible in order to get your post count higher?

Back to the topic at hand;

I haven't a clue why this post is still going, New heroes landing is useless and was a utter waste of time, period.
As I said in my first comment, the primary issue at hand is regen nothing more for low levels. OTM trying to lay the new design on "Its to draw players in" is just not correct. I'm pretty damn sure the game drew enough players in, what they FAILED to do is keep them players. Also as I've stated previously it is certainly not (and that is a huge 'not') the image of the game or how it looks that is what players enjoy, it is the sense of accomplishment...which is why such dreadfully designed games such as runescape were such a success, there was always something to do other than train your stats. This is a huge area at which CH lacks. Here's an overview of CH; Level, camp for armour. level, camp for more armour, level. It is just a never ending spiral, and this is why Crafting and Fishing will be such an imperative part of CH in order to move it forward as both a game and a business.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

i love it it shows the new commers the awesome potentual in this game!!

Is your primary motive to comment as much useless information as possible in order to get your post count higher?

Back to the topic at hand;

I haven't a clue why this post is still going, New heroes landing is useless and was a utter waste of time, period.
As I said in my first comment, the primary issue at hand is regen nothing more for low levels. OTM trying to lay the new design on "Its to draw players in" is just not correct. I'm pretty damn sure the game drew enough players in, what they FAILED to do is keep them players. Also as I've stated previously it is certainly not (and that is a huge 'not') the image of the game or how it looks that is what players enjoy, it is the sense of accomplishment...which is why such dreadfully designed games such as runescape were such a success, there was always something to do other than train your stats. This is a huge area at which CH lacks. Here's an overview of CH; Level, camp for armour. level, camp for more armour, level. It is just a never ending spiral, and this is why Crafting and Fishing will be such an imperative part of CH in order to move it forward as both a game and a business.
I think in time we will see if that is true or not, data wise that is.

I can understand why players who are already in the game don't see the benefit of it so it will be interesting in time to see if it was a good decision or not.

After all it was for low level players to get them into the game.

I think though that this thread has brought up a lot of good points that deserve to be looked into, 2016 plans to have a lot of horizontal content that will help in regards for stuff to do.