Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Steam

too bad you dont play on android....caus we can play on pc with soo many android emulators :D
Android have so much more cooler things than iOS, I believe android even has a clicker app that clicks ur screen every so often kinda like a bot. I'm certainly switching to android when I upgrade in a few months.
Right now I'm deciding between the LG G4 or the Galaxy S7 Edge, in a few months who knows what else they'll bring out tho..

Oh and to the OP, just buy a digital AV adapter and hdmi cable so u can mirror ur iPhone screen onto a tv :) and I'm pretty sure u could connect a hdmi cable to a pc but I never tried.
Although the controls are a little tricky cuz ur still controlling from ur touch screen phone and it's hard to press a screen on the right place when your not looking at it, unless Celtic heroes supports this Mfi controller or w/e it's called? Anyone know if it does?
Last edited by Romeo on Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have found a way to stream my device to my MAC and allow me to play on it or stream to twitch ;)
Dude, nice :D
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Actually I play ch on my PC by installing bluestacks it's a android emulator that allows you to basically have a android phone on your computer. Once you have it installed just sign into your android account and download Celtic heroes. IMO I would rather play on the phone but I don't own an android phone and until they make the game work with iOS and android I can't play on my iPhone. The game is a little wonky at first because your using a mouse instead of your fingers but you should be able to get the hang of it after awhile.

Fingal
Nautilus(main) Warrior lvl 107
Izak Ranger lvl 69
Karthus Mage lvl 24