Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Melee Class Skill Discussion

I think rangers have a slight problem to get fixed. Right now a good auto ranger is already better then all the other dps classes in most cases. If you fix their skills it would make them very op. I guess if you get good skills there has to be a nerf somewhere or all classes should be buffed.
Rogues are best Rangers second
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I think rangers have a slight problem to get fixed. Right now a good auto ranger is already better then all the other dps classes in most cases. If you fix their skills it would make them very op. I guess if you get good skills there has to be a nerf somewhere or all classes should be buffed.
On lugh:

gele kill= rangers
Prot kill= rangers
Necro kill= rangers
Mord kill= about 75% rangers, other 25% rogue
Hrung kill= 50/50
Event kill= mages

And yes, we do adds.(or at least I do :D )

But I must say, auto build is boring af... Would like some
Useful skills(str)
Eritand, lvl 224 ranger
Datire, lvl 220 rogue
Eriwarrior, lvl 220
Some nub named mage, lvl 175

On lugh:

gele kill= rangers
Prot kill= rangers
Necro kill= rangers
Hrung kill= 50/50
Event kill= mages

Useful skills(str)
Please do not compare ios rangers and android rangers.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

On lugh:

gele kill= rangers
Prot kill= rangers
Necro kill= rangers
Hrung kill= 50/50
Event kill= mages

Useful skills(str)

Haha, yea your rogues suck :D

If rogues are losing hrun and mord kills to rangers on a regular basis your rogues need help, big time.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Rogues often do adds due to their skills, same for hrung. That can explain how rangers often get kills.

Our rangers are just op. Right now the REAL emd-game bosses are dominated by rangers.
Rangers can do adds to, due to their autos.

My post is highlighting how rangers have become so one dimensional and boring. Strength should atleast be attributed to buffs, something needs to be done to incorporate strength into the ranger class, a new skill would certainly spice things up.
Wattzon of Sulis

Rogues often do adds due to their skills, same for hrung. That can explain how rangers often get kills.

Our rangers are just op. Right now the REAL emd-game bosses are dominated by rangers.
So that's why they aren't getting kills, because they do adds... You just destroyed your own arguement.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

So that's why they aren't getting kills, because they do adds... You just destroyed your own arguement.
Lol, u mean thats why u get kills, u dont do adds.

Not doing adds is the most selfish and idiotic thing in end-game players, and for that sole reason Id completely erase the whole 'x killed y' in this game. Id like to see the kill going smooth rather than someone being excited he won on unfair terms.

Haha, yea your rogues suck :D

If rogues are losing hrun and mord kills to rangers on a regular basis your rogues need help, big time.
Thats funny, u claim they suck, yet they get Gelebron and u dont (nor do we, but at least Belenus barely has 30 ppl on at once, while urs have 40-50).

Rangers are strong as they're currently, adding them strong skills will definitely create a gap, thus, I highly believe that if they get skills all classes need somewhat a boost, especially druid in his solo lvling dps. And yes, ranger is boring as hell with autos, I think its a really played class due the ability to easily dual or tri log with a ranger (I know thats why I want to lvl my ranger now, if I had more free time for that).

Range is the rangers' advantage, but, in this game its much less that way. On Gelebron, all rangers must stand in AoE range, on Unox even if u avoid the AoE the 2 focus beams he has will hit u if u have best or 2nd best dps on him (after tank), and they're his main dmg. Chaos AoE has very large range, Furious Sweep on snorri and the same skill with different name (Rampage something) on hrung also has large range. On mordy the cloak is ranger's counter while it is much less for rogue, also when rangers stand in high range often adds come to them first while being a bit far from others to help them faster (Im always on heroic travel on mordy).
Rogues' second advantage is having more energy on their dl/edl, due energy/attack stat to not often appear together (it does on 3 mordy helms, focus/attack/energy, dex/attack/energy and poison dmg/attack/energy), while energy being a must for all classes (a bit less for ranger depending on his other gear), so a rogue can easily use victory helm with hp/attack while I personally as a warrior really rely on my helm of the sun.

But that would be re-opening the rogue vs ranger discussions again in a summed up version. This is less of a topic about rogues or warriors and more for rangers, and rangers need skills, and it doesnt matter how many rogues are afraid of it. Ppl who are scared of someone will always try to bring them lower so they'll not surpass them, ppl who are not all about themselves will let them have it, but I believe in equality so a boost to ranger = need to boost all classes (much rather than stupid nerfs).
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Lol soooo arrogant and sooo butthurt. They help with sents priest etc. Trolls and wyrms are often just done by rogues or the lower level toons.

But to be honest I don't really care. You can consider rogues dps gods. We can manage fine with very good rangers. I hope you can as well with good rogues.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]