Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Evil in Stonevale/ Disc bosses spawn time and drops.

Okay to all those lower levels who have The Evil in Stonevale quest, these are Fellfire, Chillmist, Spirehoof, and Falgren's spawn time. To all those lower levels 50+ (including me), here are the drops.

Charfire, and Fellfire; 1 hr. Moons and Suns.
Crystalmist, Chillmist; 1 hr, Oak and Sun and Moon
Moonspell, Starspell; 1 hr, elms, oaks, crowns
Crumblehorn, Spirehoof; 1 hr, Sun, oak, crowns
Brutus, Falgren; 1 hr, Crowns, Drags.

Hope this helped :)

There are 2 more placeholders, but those don't drop discs.
Last edited by rouge1235 on Wed May 16, 2012 11:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

Re: Evil in Stonevale/ Disc bosses spawn time and drops.

Let's break this down..again.

Every SV Frag boss(non-tomato boss) Spawns every 60 min in SV.

The thing is, like any boss, sometimes it's the boss that drop 3 frags, sometimes it's the miniboss that drops 1 frag and sometimes it's the Placeholders that don't drop frags. The timer starts again as soon as the boss/PH is killed.

They always spawn at the same spawn point no matter where they were killed, you should know the spawns by now, if you don't ask.

So if yer looking for Starspell, hang out at the spawn point and repeatedly kill Glowspell, MoonSpell or ShimmerSpell until Starspell spawns. And they all will spawn every 60 min after being killed. Same goes for all other SV Frag Bosses. You can time the exact time, and write it down or egg timer it and then cycle back to the area to see what the next spawn is. It's freaking easy.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Re: Evil in Stonevale/ Disc bosses spawn time and drops.

Corrections - Starspell and Shimmerspell drop Crowns too. And I've never seen Spirehoof drop a crown, can someone confirm that?

Anyway, I don't think you're being very polite addressing the readers as noobs.. Last time I checked, most people don't like being called noobs, so maybe change that if you want them to keep reading.
Blazedawg - Level 100+ Warrior
Jethro - Level 56+ Druid
BlazingSparks - Level 51+ Ranger
BlazedawgX - Level 41+ Rogue

EPONA, Loyal Clansman of PandeMoanium

Deuteronomy 20:1