Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: hrung falls again

Is that like the first Void NT skull ever? Or even if it's the second one, out of what - 20,000 kills across all worlds?

OTM will probably just congratulate you but that ain't right.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

We got a void nature touch skull in about our tenth kill or something... It's been on an inactive player since about May 2013
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

We got a void nature touch skull in about our tenth kill or something... It's been on an inactive player since about May 2013
If that person has been inactive since 2013 and since that drop is a result of a group effort.... Why dont you guys send a request to otm explaining the situstion and ask for the skull to be retreived from that players toon? Even if otm say no... Which im almost certain they will.... At least you tried.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

If that person has been inactive since 2013 and since that drop is a result of a group effort.... Why dont you guys send a request to otm explaining the situstion and ask for the skull to be retreived from that players toon? Even if otm say no... Which im almost certain they will.... At least you tried.
The answer would be NO, they wouldn't even retrieve items from a banned (proven) scammer, much less someone who just went inactive.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

The answer would be NO, they wouldn't even retrieve items from a banned (proven) scammer, much less someone who just went inactive.
Well they can try. It worked for me back in OW update. I loaned 2 month before an heroic ammy to a guy who went out of the game forever. So i wrote a mail with all the infos and i got ammy back.

But as far as i ve known it didnt worked on the last person i explained it to:/

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh