Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: End game Ranger or End game Druid

2.5k that's cute. My touch does that with now with a tanky lvling build. Touch skull and I'm casting touch faster than your hasted shoreline bow :lol: . and with all these godly bandage bracelets, some warriors could get close to that as well ;)
Not to troll or anything:) but you are trolling druids :lol:
it's a sweet heal!
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

2.5k that's cute. My touch does that with now with a tanky lvling build. Touch skull and I'm casting touch faster than your hasted shoreline bow :lol: . and with all these godly bandage bracelets, some warriors could get close to that as well ;)
it's a sweet heal!
It's a joke on our world you don't get.
Zou and Dou of Avalon

Ranger 224+
Rogue 210+
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dangezous
"Shoot first, ask questions later"

I think ranger heals are better than people give them credit for. The reduced range on them is the worst part, you typically wind up running back and forth to avoid any aoe but the cast time and cd are not bad.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

it's a sweet heal!
You're not trolling, but your touch skull gets your cooldown to a negative amount of time? That's cute. Oh, and dangezous has same heal as you but does 20x more dps and "tanks" better. Also cute ;)
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

it's a sweet heal!
You're not trolling, but your touch skull gets your cooldown to a negative amount of time? That's cute. Oh, and dangezous has same heal as you but does 20x more dps and "tanks" better. Also cute ;)
:lol:
CALel59 - Lvl 223+ Rogue
Proud Member of Clan Avalon
IceSharts - Lvl 194+ Mage | Locksmith - Lvl 200+ Rogue | DeRavenn - Lvl 190+ Ranger
"I fart in your general direction"