Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: THANK YOU OTM

And stop crying. It pisses me off. People complained about the crowns for years... and now when finally something changed people complain again....
I prefer Sreng, Stonecrusher and Rockhide dropping crowns too than just Snorri!!!
Also endgame clans don't have to camp 170 just to stop the weaker clans from getting crowns. If you don't want to camp 170 then don't camp it.
Last edited by -MF- on Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

Awkward dbl post sorry
Last edited by killstealer on Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

And stop crying. It pisses me off. People complained about the crowns over years... and now when finally something changed people complain again....
I prefer Sreng, Stonecrusher and Rockhide dropping crowns too than just Snorri!!!
Also endgame clans don't have to camp 170 just to pretend the weaker clans to get crowns. If you don't want to camp 170 then don't camp it.
Good post:) I agree.
Everyone has to work for the DL if they want it. Lock system ruined any chance on a clans monopoly years ago. (Can't say the same about gelebron ;) )
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Awkward dbl post sorry
Lol I just woke up after I wrote that... just noticed that post made no sense. Better now
Sulis / Toxic
Sicario, 227 rogue
MF, 226 mage
Zot, 221 ranger
They call me the raid boss slayer.
What's a D3stiny?

No one notices the kite nerf though...
Neither does anyone notice Gelebron drop changes..
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.