Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Problem with sreng

Even though i think Sreng dropping crowns wasn't needed and might have more cons than pros, i appreciate this Patch cause will allow 220+ players to finally leave Carrowmore in a reasonable time and end this bottleneck once and for all. This should also balance a bit lock fights on mord/necro/hrung between top and lesser clans
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

2 creen crowns off 2 srengs on crom
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

Lower clans will no longer be getting sreng 6 kills.
Not the case. Lower clans have players around the same level as the boss they are locking. A full stack of level 180 Rouges will lock it faster than a stack of 220 rogues
Level 1+ Warrior of Balor/Arawn
Playing since Oct 2013
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
ヽ(´o`;

Not the case. Lower clans have players around the same level as the boss they are locking. A full stack of level 180 Rouges will lock it faster than a stack of 220 rogues
And these are also extreme and blanket statements.

EVER?? Blackmamba, between my statement and yours. A low clan got a Sreng kill. The competition is a little elevated, but I have been the only one at snorri windows due to unfavorable time zones in both end game and lower clans. There are more than 12 spawns a day, end game only seems to steal all kills. Leave your endgame and join the lower clans, you will see how much they (sometimes surprisingly) are capable of.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Even though i think Sreng dropping crowns wasn't needed and might have more cons than pros, i appreciate this Patch cause will allow 220+ players to finally leave Carrowmore in a reasonable time and end this bottleneck once and for all. This should also balance a bit lock fights on mord/necro/hrung between top and lesser clans
I kind of agree, but let's chalk these cons to lower bp's being completed because of weps being completed over bp's.
I love the idea of lower clans completing DL weps.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

Great! First few hours after the patch and we can feel the effect already. Lock battles for sreng and snorri spawns, this time with added excitement , more competition, so call out all those who quit and lazy to camp and let's camp! Hurry , this will be a good opportunity to complete your dl weapons after waiting for 2-3 years. Bring it on!
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

I dont think a clan with level 220 rogues can win Snorri against a 180 group either. If they use 220s, they must not be very smart nor do they understand target lock mechanics. Most clans already have a 180 lock groups for Snorri. Theyll just bring them to Sreng.

And soon enough lower clan players will get 200 and lose Sreng/Snorri even more and complain about thr Horn AND Crown bottleneck lol

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Let me break this down into a simple list.

Pre patch:
1. sreng did not drop crowns
2. endgame clans that had surplus of horns did not camp sreng
3. lower tier clans had time to gather players for sreng and kill when it spawned
4. lower tier clans rarely win snorris due to the ffa against better geared players

Post patch:
1. sreng drops crowns
2. endgame clans do not have surplus of crowns
3. endgame clans camp sreng in addition to snorri
4. lower tier clans can not win ffa against gathered endgame clans
5. lower tier clans do not get dl armor
6. lower tier clans complain on forums about dl bp bottleneck
7. endgame clans complain about spending more than double the amount of time camping
8. noone is happy until endgame clan gets fully geared with dl wep/oh on every main and alt
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Naming and Shaming Rules
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs