Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Problem with sreng

Killsteal *facepalm* you totally missed the whole point.
I want the game to be balanced so that new up and coming players have fun as well. If we get no new players the game dies. And if new players can't complete their dl because high clans on their 180 alts are locking sreng then they will see no point in playing. This post has nothing to do with "Ava stopping other players from getting stuff". You haven't even reached end game and obviously don't know the pains of trying to get dl in a low level or no clan. One of my friends before the patch struggled to get full dl. He didn't even get full till he was 220. Getting full dl shouldn't be easy but it also shouldn't be impossible or take forever. I'm happy to see OTM making changes and working towards a fix. The game is not all about end game in order for it to survive it needs new players.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Your acting like weak clans can't kill anything lol... Weaker clans can still outlock others on bosses, how about you wait a few weeks and let's see if all these weaker clans come in complaining. Since the only ones I see complaining atm are Mortal and Aileron
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Your acting like weak clans can't kill anything lol... Weaker clans can still outlock others on bosses, how about you wait a few weeks and let's see if all these weaker clans come in complaining. Since the only ones I see complaining atm are Mortal and Aileron
Retweet! On ch Twitter or something.

Lost 170 to myrmidon earlier. just proves my point. Lower clans will continue to track DL 160-180 and be decent competition to end game players. Lower clans always get kills, just not every kill. End game clans can't completely monopolize these bosses. Too many factors give lower clans locks/kills.
Let me break this down into a simple list, something that a simple minded person might finally understand. Read closely killstealer

Pre patch:
1. sreng did not drop crowns
2. endgame clans that had surplus of horns did not camp sreng
3. lower tier clans had time to gather players for sreng and kill when it spawned
4. lower tier clans rarely win snorris due to the ffa against better geared players

Post patch:
1. sreng drops crowns
2. endgame clans do not have surplus of crowns
3. endgame clans camp sreng in addition to snorri
4. lower tier clans can not win ffa against gathered endgame clans
5. lower tier clans do not get dl armor
6. lower tier clans complain on forums about dl bp bottleneck
7. endgame clans complain about spending more than double the amount of time camping
8. noone is happy until endgame clan gets fully geared with dl wep/oh on every main and alt
Calling names again.

Thank you for elaborating.
I do feel like you are basing your points on an exaggerated fact that end games don't lose kills to lower clans.
Our clan even loses some snorris to lower clans, as said earlier, unlucky stuns, time zone differences, and so many uncontrollable factors end in a variety of clans getting kills.
This disproves your whole list. Starting with 4 of pre patch. Lower tier clans win snorris.
Lower tiers clans now have a easy freaking time to earn some crowns and weps.

Blatantly put, lower clans will start to take control of snorri and Sreng. Having weps (which they never really had before) and some good timing, having first spite, and for once, a ton of divine damage against Carrow bosses, will help lower tiers clans lock more than ever.

Brb 180 camp :roll:
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

are you saying a lower teir clan cant level toons to lock bosses?
THEY HAVE THIS CRAZY MISCONCEPTION! Yes :lol: low tiered clans lock a lot more than you are giving them credit for guys!
Killsteal *facepalm* you totally missed the whole point.
I want the game to be balanced so that new up and coming players have fun as well. If we get no new players the game dies. And if new players can't complete their dl because high clans on their 180 alts are locking sreng then they will see no point in playing. This post has nothing to do with "Ava stopping other players from getting stuff". You haven't even reached end game and obviously don't know the pains of trying to get dl in a low level or no clan. One of my friends before the patch struggled to get full dl. He didn't even get full till he was 220. Getting full dl shouldn't be easy but it also shouldn't be impossible or take forever. I'm happy to see OTM making changes and working towards a fix. The game is not all about end game in order for it to survive it needs new players.
Best friend in game is 220+ is without DL BP. I know multiple others, most are rogues.
Was guardian in myrmidon till like a month ago. Low tiered clan. I understand the struggle.
Realize these 180 Alts came about OTM added target lock for 'lower tiered clans' because low levels complained about losing kills. endgame players couldn't out lock lower levels for their MAIN's DL weps, so they made lvl 180'alts (JUST TO EARN A WEP!) I'm a Druid and my rogue is out there trying to earn us some green crowns smh -_-
OTM implemented target lock for the nubs, and now added 'crowns' patch for the endgame players. Let them swim in some crowns for a few days. (1 purple already 8-) ) it's taken 4 years for end games to earn their DL weps and it's now easier for them to do so.
Mabon
Killheal Druid level 195

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

Just posting to say we are reading all feedback on the change both for and against.

The change should not impact the game in a major way but help alleviate bottlenecks while playing.

We hope you enjoy the change!

Just posting to say we are reading all feedback on the change both for and against.

The change should not impact the game in a major way but help alleviate bottlenecks while playing.

Realize OTM listened to the negative feedback for years and suppressed the crowns change. Wait and see, coming from multiple clan lvl perspectives, and considering all previously added game mechanics, I can't see cons for either side.
Mabon
Killheal Druid level 195

Since the only ones I see complaining atm are Mortal and Aileron
Ahahah, read some more posts dude. :roll:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Appreciate you're reading the pro's and con's.

I get the change was done to fix the crowns bottleneck. I just hope it does as it's intended.

I like that there's a CHANCE at other things dropping crowns to alleviate the bottleneck. I just hope the drop rate is decent enough to justify what some people are complaining about. (I know it's still early into the patch to tell the chance of crowns dropping consistency, but we've killed a sreng and some snorri placeholders with no crown drops.)

I know people will be giving more accurate feedback later in the week after seeing how things are. I just feel like increasing the amount of actual SNORRI spawns (instead of being MIA for days sometimes) will help with crown bottlenecks moreso and should still be in consideration ALONG with today's patch.

Thanks.
The one and oNi. Your favorite mage's favorite mage.

It warms my heart to see how concerned Avalon is for lower clans. Since it worries you guys so much that they wont be able to get horns anymore, I suggest you don't camp Sreng. Oh right... you wont be doing that. Typical.

It warms my heart to see how concerned Avalon is for lower clans. Since it worries you guys so much that they wont be able to get horns anymore, I suggest you don't camp Sreng. Oh right... you wont be doing that. Typical.
Hehe, well will Havoc stop camping Sreng ? Nope, didn't think so either.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.