Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Problem with sreng

Hey muldar I appreciate you keeping up with this topic it to get back on track from Ava haters..... The whole reason I started this topic I want the game to grow and see more new players. I saw a problem and suggested what could be done about it. How in any way would king dropping horns benefit Avalon?

Many havoc members hate us because we do dominate bosses they want. Due to the very low drop rate of high tier items we continue to kill mordris and hrung. Also mordris bracers are better then most gelebron for casters as well. We do not exist to oppress havoc. With this new patch more players in both Avalon and havoc will be getting dl weps. Havoc has won the last 2 snorris since the patch. They believe they will overpower us now and take our bosses. On our quest for high tiered items we get low tiered item equiped on our alts that they covet and it makes them angry to see it on an alt.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage
Noob of Avalon:D
FULL DOCH GUL+VOID DAGGER
My YouTube Channel: https://youtu.be/ajhrygBzBBU

Don't need hrung and mord? The caster weps are still best in game kid
Okay so their clannies telling me they kill that boss ONLY so we don't get it? You know what you're talking about but probably never stepped foot in morrigan, you're right best caster weapons in the game, and so much better when they brag about how much of it they got sitting in the bank. Yeah, take a seat :) kid
Maybe there are some shared feelings and they also don't like you, so they said that just to annoy you? Cause yes, hrungnir drops the best caster weapons. Void firebolt, shards, nature touch, embrace are all drops that 95% of endgame casters would love to have. Hrungnir also drop the worst caster weapons in game (sacrifice, eshield, SOL, etc). Don't think I need to explain to you why the latter would be banked. Do I need to step foot in morrigan to understand what bosses drop what items, and which of those items are useful? Child.
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

May i ask why did you guys hijacked this topic? so u can bash on eachothers clans?
1 it does not help anyone interested in the original topic
2 it only shows you guys in a bad light....
stop bashing your clans on other ppls topics. Just do it in pm or ingame
Or maybe if its not done publicly u cant prove your loyalty to your clan?
Or hijacking topics makes yall bigger men?
Just stop it. Its not cool.
Well Mortalcreed started the topic, he is Avalon. I also responded. You can pretty much expect replies from Ava haters. That is nothing new. For a veteran of the forums, you should know this happens a lot.

Okay so their clannies telling me they kill that boss ONLY so we don't get it? You know what you're talking about but probably never stepped foot in morrigan, you're right best caster weapons in the game, and so much better when they brag about how much of it they got sitting in the bank. Yeah, take a seat :) kid
Maybe there are some shared feelings and they also don't like you, so they said that just to annoy you? Cause yes, hrungnir drops the best caster weapons. Void firebolt, shards, nature touch, embrace are all drops that 95% of endgame casters would love to have. Hrungnir also drop the worst caster weapons in game (sacrifice, eshield, SOL, etc). Don't think I need to explain to you why the latter would be banked. Do I need to step foot in morrigan to understand what bosses drop what items, and which of those items are useful? Child.
It's hard for clans who rarely kill Hrung and Mord to understand the drop rate and how much junk items drop. All they see is us getting kill after kill, not realizing 90% of those kills are wasted really. Ignorance is certainly bliss but a precursor to a rude awakening. Avalon is not the only high level end-game clan with plenty of useless items sitting in the bank.

Back to the OP:
I wonder how many Sreng spawns killed by other clans besides Havoc and Ava today. That's right. Zero.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

What a coincidence, most of the havocians I keep reporting are in here, maybe this time an admin will do something about it :roll:
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

After 300+ hrung kills how many void skulls do you see us with? 2.... Only 2.... Void firestorm and breathe.... How many godly bracers?..... Like 6.... How many godly helms? 2.... Even shadow tier? 6... Shadow skulls... Not to mention mordris helms. On all servers out of thousands of mordris kills I haven't heard of even one void moon helm... Not even one.... Gelebron seems to have a much better drop rate of higher tiered items but unless mordris high tiered items become more common we will forever kill him. It's very irritating hoping every kill that a good item will drop and being given a dark focus Halley sacrifice bracer and 2 useless rings.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage

Mortal brought up Cursed Souls as the example for his concerns on today's patch. No Srengs may have been killed today by a non Havoc or Ava member, but yesterday and last week and probably even last year no Snorri was killed by a non Havoc or Ava either. I think the difference that is really being washed over is that Cursed Souls is not a helpless clan. They have veteran players and multiple 200 lvl characters. I don't know how many 170s they possess, but I've never seen them attempt to join in a lock fight for a single snorri spawn, yet they are plenty capable of being competitive. They know about timers, they know about lockers, so where are they? Maybe it's a timezones issue, maybe they need more rogues, maybe they are more concerned with other content than the delight of constant camping and lock fights will bring them.

I like a lot of Cursed, and I don't believe that I am doing them a disservice to say that they simply aren't mobilizing for Snorri even though they could. Maybe they've been only relying on Sreng, but is it fair that they should not face the competition that develops both Havoc and Ava players especially with crowns at stake? Honestly, they'll have to face it soon when they want DL weapons and offhands too. I like the patch, and will have no problem logging for as many spawns as I can to help gear our clan. Im surprissd at the emphasis and new evil slant placed on Sreng...shouldn't we be more upset that this game is nonstop camping? We keep timers around the clock, hurry up to position ourselves for a battle that lasts less than a minute for lock and then make sure to log again for the next spawn just to experience the next level of content.

Aeslyn
Havoc Fire Mage

I agree camping really sucks especially if you lose lock. With havoc getting more dl weps competing for mordris and hrung on a small window shouldn't be a problem. It would make both clans happy to see small windows. We can spend our time leveling alts and doing irl stuff everyone knows they all procrastinate lol.
MortalCreed 225 Rogue
EMT 136+ Druid
Zapto 215+ Mage

Ohhhh!! Youre right, but again. You know everything about morrigan dont you? Funny i had 3 other people tell me the same thing, your argument is invalid, try again ill be glad to tell you where you went wrong again

What a coincidence, most of the havocians I keep reporting are in here, maybe this time an admin will do something about it :roll:
Bass, you were in arena. You logged off. Tortuga420 logged in. I threatened to report. Tortuga420 logged off. SeeBass logged in. Yes! OTM please! Do something about these reports.