Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Problem with sreng

#71
I'm right again, but I should try again? Try what, to use simpler words that you can understand? I have been playing since late 2011. I have spent years in a #2-3 clan, and years in a #1 clan. I have been one of the top leveled (190) druids on my server with not even aggy gear. I am confident that I am among the players who has experienced both sides of the spectrum to a great enough extend that my input is factual and unbiased, regardless of what server is in question.

What I can reliably say, is that top clans killing mordris necromancer hrungnir and snorri are absolutely doing it to get drops that they need; not to screw over the second clan (although that is often an extra bonus). Half the 210+ mages in my (top) clan don't have a shards/firestorm helm. I see 220+ rogue mains without dl rondel. A good mordris helm can go for 500 "attend" points, which takes usually over a half year to save up. As a 217+ mage I would never dream of owning a void firebolt skull. Shadow if I'm lucky. So should we stop killing these bosses and hand them to the second clan? As far as I'm concerned, hrungnir and mordris will continue to be heavily contested until this game no longer exists

Killing sreng (pre patch) and aggy may be a sign of greed, but sometimes is not. If horns are low sreng might be timed a little more closely; otherwise it is a boss that is only killed when someone observes it up. Same with aggy, often top clan will let bottom clans take it. But the ward and lure rings are still essential at endgame so those drops are by no means useless

So what about my previous statements have been incorrect? Or are you one of those kids who just complains about how tough life is without ever giving concrete examples?
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Re: Problem with sreng

#72
So Avalon if you care soo much about cursedsouls why not recruit them? As it is another thing greed i heard a few Avalon members 'they don't need half of the things they kill we just kill it so havoc doesn't' which is very unfair and speaking about helping cursedsouls what complete bs also this way it will help us out in the long run also anything from seeing havoc get strong ofc another thing I noticed with the making low level alts just to win every single thing another thing alieron i known you by crying on forums every single time trying to get your way now' seebass you have no room to talk ksing peeps for no reason knowing I was lixing he continued to kill mobs always will be a closet boy.... I think i said enuff and Ik many other Avalon gonna hate ofc they wanna see us fail but ya....
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

Re: Problem with sreng

#73
Runnnnn!
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Problem with sreng

#74
alieron mad ofc go cry like u always do little girl...
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

Re: Problem with sreng

#76
RogueGods.. wrote:So Avalon if you care soo much about cursedsouls why not recruit them? As it is another thing greed i heard a few Avalon members 'they don't need half of the things they kill we just kill it so havoc doesn't' which is very unfair and speaking about helping cursedsouls what complete bs also this way it will help us out in the long run also anything from seeing havoc get strong ofc another thing I noticed with the making low level alts just to win every single thing another thing alieron i known you by crying on forums every single time trying to get your way now' seebass you have no room to talk ksing peeps for no reason knowing I was lixing he continued to kill mobs always will be a closet boy.... I think i said enuff and Ik many other Avalon gonna hate ofc they wanna see us fail but ya....

What has this got to do with recruiting people? That literally makes no sense. Can't really critic you on the rest of your paragraph due the amount of pain my brain would have to go through to understand your grammar.
Image


A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: Problem with sreng

#77
SeeBass wrote:And that is why nobody likes you nutrition

Nobody Huh? Is that why no one in clan likes you or even supports you at all kid all u do is run your mouth every single time I got told by so many of your clannies no one likes u only reason why your even in your a damn druid and many don't even know me btw so nothing to hate also seebass please share more lies will you:)
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

Re: Problem with sreng

#78
bdrules wrote:
SeeBass wrote:What a coincidence, most of the havocians I keep reporting are in here, maybe this time an admin will do something about it :roll:

Bass, you were in arena. You logged off. Tortuga420 logged in. I threatened to report. Tortuga420 logged off. SeeBass logged in. Yes! OTM please! Do something about these reports.

I have majority of havoc blocked for sexual harrassment. Just because one player logs in and another one logs out doesn't mean a thing. Hell so if you log out and lewisandkak logs in does that make you lewisandkak? :?
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

Re: Problem with sreng

#79
RogueGods.. wrote:
SeeBass wrote:And that is why nobody likes you nutrition

Nobody Huh? Is that why no one in clan likes you or even supports you at all kid all u do is run your mouth every single time I got told by so many of your clannies no one likes u only reason why your even in your a damn druid and many don't even know me btw so nothing to hate also seebass please share more lies will you:)

Kid please, i have screenshots dated back to 2014
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

Re: Problem with sreng

#80
Armo wrote:
RogueGods.. wrote:So Avalon if you care soo much about cursedsouls why not recruit them? As it is another thing greed i heard a few Avalon members 'they don't need half of the things they kill we just kill it so havoc doesn't' which is very unfair and speaking about helping cursedsouls what complete bs also this way it will help us out in the long run also anything from seeing havoc get strong ofc another thing I noticed with the making low level alts just to win every single thing another thing alieron i known you by crying on forums every single time trying to get your way now' seebass you have no room to talk ksing peeps for no reason knowing I was lixing he continued to kill mobs always will be a closet boy.... I think i said enuff and Ik many other Avalon gonna hate ofc they wanna see us fail but ya....

What has this got to do with recruiting people? That literally makes no sense. Can't really critic you on the rest of your paragraph due the amount of pain my brain would have to go through to understand your grammar.

If you can read... They have a full DL req to join avalon is why they want it changed
RogueGods
Level 211 Rogue
MageGods
Level 204 Mage
NatureTouch
Level 175 Druid
Danu
------
Nutrition
Level 215 Rogue
Morrigan

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: tRb and 54 guests