Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Problem with sreng

Just posting to say we are reading all feedback on the change both for and against.

The change should not impact the game in a major way but help alleviate bottlenecks while playing.

We hope you enjoy the change!
Appreciate you're reading the pro's and con's.

I get the change was done to fix the crowns bottleneck. I just hope it does as it's intended.

I like that there's a CHANCE at other things dropping crowns to alleviate the bottleneck. I just hope the drop rate is decent enough to justify what some people are complaining about. (I know it's still early into the patch to tell the chance of crowns dropping consistency, but we've killed a sreng and some snorri placeholders with no crown drops.)

I know people will be giving more accurate feedback later in the week after seeing how things are. I just feel like increasing the amount of actual SNORRI spawns (instead of being MIA for days sometimes) will help with crown bottlenecks moreso and should still be in consideration ALONG with today's patch.

Thanks.
+1 for a higher % rate of Snorri/any DL 6* spawn.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

To be consistent with all DL bosses, all 4* would need to be wiped out. These 4*'s are the main reason high clans don't farm them. Any 5/6* we find is killed. If all ph were gone end games would farm them like crazy. And lower tiers clans WOULD have a reason to complain.
I have to say -1 for removing 4*'s
+1 for a higher % rate of Snorri/any DL 6* spawn.
I'm not suggesting take out 4* and 5* placeholders at all, I'm saying an increase to the 6* spawn rate would help out moreso.
The one and oNi. Your favorite mage's favorite mage.

The change should not impact the game in a major way.
I'd like to know how you came up with this conclusion. If this was the case, it should've been done two years ago, no?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

It warms my heart to see how concerned Avalon is for lower clans. Since it worries you guys so much that they wont be able to get horns anymore, I suggest you don't camp Sreng. Oh right... you wont be doing that. Typical.
Hehe, well will Havoc stop camping Sreng ? Nope, didn't think so either.
Lol man why would we? We gonna gear up with dl weps and start taking bosses from you guys.

Cheers

It warms my heart to see how concerned Avalon is for lower clans. Since it worries you guys so much that they wont be able to get horns anymore, I suggest you don't camp Sreng. Oh right... you wont be doing that. Typical.
Hehe, well will Havoc stop camping Sreng ? Nope, didn't think so either.
Lol man why would we? We gonna gear up with dl weps and start taking bosses from you guys.

Cheers
They put crowns on Sreng, we need crowns, therefore we're going to kill Sreng. We preferred not to impede raiding of lower clans, but OTM forcing us to do so.
So why are you bashing Avalon? Your logic makes no sense.

hahahaha okay Ail, you guys need crowns, just like you need hrung and mordi, one of your clan mates even told me you guys kill stuff just so we dont get it, typical.

Doesn't bother me too much, since the people in other clans who will get dl weapons will end up asking our clan to join anyway.

So indirectly we get the crowns from sreng. :D
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Don't need hrung and mord? The caster weps are still best in game kid
don't mind Havoc, to them, we don't even need Gelebron.

Don't need hrung and mord? The caster weps are still best in game kid
don't mind Havoc, to them, we don't even need Gelebron.
Typical