Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Snorri Change Poll

After several clans have been destroied, good people quit and several people spent years of their lives working for crowns otm goes and pretty much hands them out... nice FU to all those before mentioned players otm.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

After several clans have been destroied, good people quit and several people spent years of their lives working for crowns otm goes and pretty much hands them out... nice FU to all those before mentioned players otm.
people will always complain :x ;) ;) PS, i like the "hands them out" part. Its not like every ph kill you will get a crown... its just a drop rate increase
224+ Rogue --- 215+ Ranger --- 200+ Warrior of Gwydion!

Insurgence

I think the change was drastic, but I can understand how OTM wants to placate its players complaining about the crown situation. If only they didnt wait years to change it, it wouldve been easier for everyone to accept the change.

Next up: Ancient Runes drop rate too low. Let all bosses in Tower drop them!

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I think the change was drastic, but I can understand how OTM wants to placate its players complaining about the crown situation. If only they didnt wait years to change it, it wouldve been easier for everyone to accept the change.

Next up: Ancient Runes drop rate too low. Let all bosses in Tower drop them!
Yea I agree, but I rather see enrage go as well:)
DarkBahamut - 220 Warrior
DarkDPS - 226 Rouge
DarkHealer - 182 Druid

Sorry to hear you feel that way, I can reassure you it is not a drastic change as that.

The change should only affect it in a minor way, so there is less of a bottleneck and more of a smooth progression in the DL crown situation.

Feedback similar to this was actually the reason we never implemented anything for a long time.
So the change they said was to roll out with arcane sanctum got scrapped for some months, and now it's back. Lol.
Even further back than the Arcane Sanctum, these were proposed changes from before I joined the team.

No ones getting a *hand out*... Smh... Just means your chances are increased a little bit but gives the lesser clans hope should they be lucky enough to lock a 5* Snorri or a sreng for that matter.
Thisss

Quest gear shouldn't even be rare to get. It was a big mistake that crowns were so rare for the last couple of years. Be glad otm did finally fix the snorri problem partially ( although maybe a little bit late).
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Wouldnt it have made more sense to to make snorri 6 always make him drop 2 crowns and a horn as wel as all DL bosses drop 2 of thier top tier loot and one second tier, the 5*s drop one top tier and the four a chance to drop one second tier? This would keep it more in line with the way warden and frozen work plus make the lower tier DL bosses relevant again (kill enough snorris as it is now and ull only need a few gems).
Another thing needing addressed, the level lock. All a clan needs to keep the bottleneck in place is a group of 190 toons fully luxed out and with some old garanak gear to beat anything else at snorri. Ditching the level lock on 5 and 6*s has been suggested many times. Its the level 220+ players without any DL weapons that are the bottleneck in the first place, this just reenforces the feeling that they are being punished for leveling.
Am i happy you guys are FINALLY doing something about crowns? Yes, ppl need these weapons to progress. However, the feelings that so much has been wasted and lost (and not just time) is pretty steep.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

No... Just stop being selfish and conceited.
Oderint Dum Metuant.