Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Snorri Change Poll

Nothing has REALLY changed. 4* basically never drop anything so don't expect to get any crowns from a 4* very soon. It's the otm jargon. The same way that UP TO means getting the indicated dmg or whatever is very very low. Now they have said A CHANCE to drop a crown. Look at it like this. For each spawn there is a roulette wheel with 100 numbers. There are say 96 fours, 3 fives and 1 six. The chance of a 5 or 6 is low. Then for say a 4* there is another roulette wheel with 100 spaces. 97 are empty= no drop. Before there was what, an urn, a horn and an idol maybe. Whatever but you get the idea. Now one zero drop is gone and a crown is there. So there is A CHANCE of a crown but in reality it's so small that it makes no difference. But I guess it's better than nothing but not much better. As we say in Swedish: man får vara tacksam för dem små sakerarna sa gumman som satt sig på finger borgen

Nothing has REALLY changed. 4* basically never drop anything so don't expect to get any crowns from a 4* very soon. It's the otm jargon. The same way that UP TO means getting the indicated dmg or whatever is very very low. Now they have said A CHANCE to drop a crown. Look at it like this. For each spawn there is a roulette wheel with 100 numbers. There are say 96 fours, 3 fives and 1 six. The chance of a 5 or 6 is low. Then for say a 4* there is another roulette wheel with 100 spaces. 97 are empty= no drop. Before there was what, an urn, a horn and an idol maybe. Whatever but you get the idea. Now one zero drop is gone and a crown is there. So there is A CHANCE of a crown but in reality it's so small that it makes no difference. But I guess it's better than nothing but not much better. As we say in Swedish: man får vara tacksam för dem små sakerarna sa gumman som satt sig på finger borgen
Exactly. I was kinda of thinking this when I heard they did an increase in drops. Like buying an extra lottery ticket, doubling your .01% chance isn't going to make much a difference

I am at 180 basically every time it spawns unless it is impossible to log and that isn't often. Haven't seen a crown drop from a 4 yet. In fact have only seen a single drop from a four and that was a horn. We are all still trying desperately to get the few crowns that drop. Don't know how it is on other worlds but on Epona there are SO MANY PEOPLE trying to get crowns. People are mad, depressed, pissed off, etc etc. Then there are all the people who seem to camp 180 just as a way to overcharge for drops they don't need. It's a bad situation that is making the game much less fun than it should be. Didn't used to be like that at all. Something has changed since I joined game in 2013. Was thinking that maybe OTM would get the message but I guess not. We need a heart transplant on Snorii but they gave us a aspirin. Wonder if the designers ACTUALLY play the game. Wonder how many of the designers have camped Snorii for months and sometimes for a year or more to get dl?

I am at 180 basically every time it spawns unless it is impossible to log and that isn't often. Haven't seen a crown drop from a 4 yet. In fact have only seen a single drop from a four and that was a horn. We are all still trying desperately to get the few crowns that drop. Don't know how it is on other worlds but on Epona there are SO MANY PEOPLE trying to get crowns. People are mad, depressed, pissed off, etc etc. Then there are all the people who seem to camp 180 just as a way to overcharge for drops they don't need. It's a bad situation that is making the game much less fun than it should be. Didn't used to be like that at all. Something has changed since I joined game in 2013. Was thinking that maybe OTM would get the message but I guess not. We need a heart transplant on Snorii but they gave us a aspirin. Wonder if the designers ACTUALLY play the game. Wonder how many of the designers have camped Snorii for months and sometimes for a year or more to get dl?
In our clan we notice a difference. We significantly gear people faster with their dl weapons. The change is definitely helping and is pretty balanced in my opinion.

I d'rather think it has something to do with your system. Rolling for drops just takes long. The crowns spread across several peoples backpack who are just unable to create a dl weapon by themself because they are short on a few crowns makes it feel like no change has actually happened.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

dont agree with this tthe drop rate one 4 and 5* actually exceeded my expectations
Oderint Dum Metuant.

There are more 6* Snorri too, at least on our server. Our clan alone got 20 Snorri is last 16 days, not counting the ones the other clans got. We now see multiple Snorris day rather than once every few days, and quite a few of them dropped 2 crowns. Its a crown dispensing machine.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.