Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: lowest level chief

I am pretty sure bda made that alt so he didn't have the title "chief" over his head, but bda is still "chief" in the sense it is his clan. His rogue is over 215, not sure about "bda" as he is a tank.
Nope not Bda :o
Sulis, Toxic
TheOG 224 dps druid
Godly BT helm

TubbyWubble II of Relentless is lvl5
is that the highest account of the player?
Tubble is his own lord... I feel blessed when tubble logs in and rewards me with saying my name
Tubby created me, tubby gave me my manhood, and I will serve tubby until my dying breath.
Wattzon of Sulis

TubbyWubble II of Relentless is lvl5
a level 5 named tubby told high levels to join his clan, never made another toon higher than 5 and is not a toon shared by multiple people? or is this a troll post...
or the bank is the leader, and the clan is owned by several gens? is ur post a troll post?
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

It's not a bank it's just a chief place holder since relent isn't run by a chief but a body of gens and guards. Only one person has info to it for safety reasons cause we had a issue where one gen changed info to chief and went rogue and plotted with the other top clan back then to have all members kicked on the start of update 4 to leave us in chaos while they get A head start so we all left quickly after discovering this on the day before update 4 was released and left unlimited and formed relentless to show we not giving up since we got kicked out of our original clan
Gywdion
Str8Chaos (Rogue)- 226
Barracuda (Mage)-218
BDAsFinest (Warrior)- 201
BdaDruid (Druid)- 200
ClearSpray (Ranger)- 197
TapTapKO (Rogue)- 143
Gratz (Rogue)- 143
BDArcher (Ranger)- 92

Arawn
TapTapKO (Rogue)- 210

It's not a bank it's just a chief place holder since relent isn't run by a chief but a body of gens and guards. Only one person has info to it for safety reasons cause we had a issue where one gen changed info to chief and went rogue and plotted with the other top clan back then to have all members kicked on the start of update 4 to leave us in chaos while they get A head start so we all left quickly after discovering this on the day before update 4 was released and left unlimited and formed relentless to show we not giving up since we got kicked out of our original clan
One person has access to chief.

So one person is chief

(these forums need a facepalm emoji)
Gwydion
Proud General of Aeternum :D

SneakBlade, 223 Rogue
MadTiger, 105+ Ranger(on holidays)
Sn1ckers, 145+ Druid
Praevalidium, 25+ Warrior
Ithuriel, 20+ Mage

Aerial is my bestie!and also a nub :D