Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: griefing on bosses

#31
As long as it's not against the tos it's ok dragging adds is part of the game and unless the tos says it's not allowed no point in complaining.
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Re: griefing on bosses

#32
Nomad wrote:Have you played the game? Know nothing of strategy? Most of the time you kill adds, pull boss away from where they spawn, and engage the boss with only interference from one or two adds not all of them. This is probably the most widely used way to kill them. So I'm going to assume that you condone this type of play, then you must be in the group that participated in it, and there isnt anything i can say to get you to see it from the other side of the table

well on the android server i came from (fingal) we had no griefing, now on donn, i am innactive and am only lvl 90. but on fingal i was in bosses, so we pulled the boss. the following is something u would do if someone was griefing you.

well u should already have a designated add group, that is always checking surroundings, only attacking the boss wen somethin isnt up. i guess this is not a strategy?

if someone (a griefer) aggros a mob towards/away from the boss, have a ranger in add group bolas and then kill, this isnt a hard solution. plus if someone runs away with an add, it wont reset its health, the add will just go away from the player and to another attacker.

id like to know why i know nothing of strategy, because im guessing ur overthinking ur strats, because this is some basic knowledge that will get u a long way.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Re: griefing on bosses

#33
Thats all good assuming you have enough of a group to do all that. I dont see why you are advocating for somebody to maliciously mess with another clan and cause them to fail.

Re: griefing on bosses

#34
Nomad wrote:Thats all good assuming you have enough of a group to do all that. I dont see why you are advocating for somebody to maliciously mess with another clan and cause them to fail.



We just doing what they doing to us. But except for the "crying-posts on forum-thingey"

Now when they getting it back its realy bad. But when you doing it to us its all ok?

Dont throw rocks when you sittning in a house made of glass

:D peace
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino


Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Image

Re: griefing on bosses

#35
Nomad wrote:Thats all good assuming you have enough of a group to do all that. I dont see why you are advocating for somebody to maliciously mess with another clan and cause them to fail.


ive never experienced griefing on a boss and i am guessing it sucks, because if someone starts entering my lvl area and killing things just for the hell of it, it pisses me off.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Re: griefing on bosses

#36
hadismusic wrote:
Nomad wrote:Thats all good assuming you have enough of a group to do all that. I dont see why you are advocating for somebody to maliciously mess with another clan and cause them to fail.



We just doing what they doing to us. But except for the "crying-posts on forum-thingey"

Now when they getting it back its realy bad. But when you doing it to us its all ok?

Dont throw rocks when you sittning in a house made of glass

:D peace


Now now. I thought we were done with this. Let's not bring up who the first one was to pull adds on a group at a boss because it wasn't clans that started with an A or an S. The "crying" comes from the fact that here is a raging 6* boss with adds being pulled that heal the boss and restos, idols, and what should have been unnecessary to use lix are being used that were purchased by using money to buy plat. You most certainly like it if I pulled cash out of your wallet and set it on fire which is essentially what was happening here.

Further more it's an offense that in the tos says will get you banned either temporarily or permanently. I'm fine with this rule. If others did it to you, then they should also be hit with a 'time out' whether it's a day, 2 days, a week, a month, etc

It's about wanting to play a game for fun.

All this stuff from these bosses isn't real. It's fake virtual pixels that get used on cartoons in a video game. It's not even worth "fighting' over. What is worth getting upset about is seeing your cash thrown out the window needlessly because some individuals take the game too seriously.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: griefing on bosses

#37
Zyz wrote:
hadismusic wrote:
Nomad wrote:Thats all good assuming you have enough of a group to do all that. I dont see why you are advocating for somebody to maliciously mess with another clan and cause them to fail.



We just doing what they doing to us. But except for the "crying-posts on forum-thingey"

Now when they getting it back its realy bad. But when you doing it to us its all ok?

Dont throw rocks when you sittning in a house made of glass

:D peace


Now now. I thought we were done with this. Let's not bring up who the first one was to pull adds on a group at a boss because it wasn't clans that started with an A or an S. The "crying" comes from the fact that here is a raging 6* boss with adds being pulled that heal the boss and restos, idols, and what should have been unnecessary to use lix are being used that were purchased by using money to buy plat. You most certainly like it if I pulled cash out of your wallet and set it on fire which is essentially what was happening here.

Further more it's an offense that in the tos says will get you banned either temporarily or permanently. I'm fine with this rule. If others did it to you, then they should also be hit with a 'time out' whether it's a day, 2 days, a week, a month, etc

It's about wanting to play a game for fun.

All this stuff from these bosses isn't real. It's fake virtual pixels that get used on cartoons in a video game. It's not even worth "fighting' over. What is worth getting upset about is seeing your cash thrown out the window needlessly because some individuals take the game too seriously.



Yes and ill do it again and again and again, untill you stop fkn with us.

And you think that im getting banned only cuz you say so? Funny dude.. as i said leave us alone and we leave you alone. But noo.. every single post i make.. there is you n your friend commenting bullsh*t. Im so fed up with all this childish behaviour.. every single thread i make gets locked cuz of you childish behaviour.. havent you notice that yet?

You may protect your own actions cuz i never saw you do anything wrong ingame. But not some of you clannies

30y old ppl harrasing 12y old Boys and gals.. that isnt so sane is it?!

Leave us.. We leave you.. simple as that. Im done with all your negative aura and surroundings. Byee

:D
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino


Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests