Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: griefing on bosses

#11
And so today members of conc continue to drag adds and ruin lix/burn other players plat items because of 1 player in a clan that's not even syndicate.

It's unfortunate that y'all Keep the Drama up and want to play the victims. You can stop the drama know or keep continuing until a lot of players of miserable. The balls in your court.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: griefing on bosses

#12
Nomad wrote:Botters are botters, there isnt anything wrong with it

Well that was one stupid ass statement.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Re: griefing on bosses

#13
Acid Burn wrote:
Nomad wrote:Botters are botters, there isnt anything wrong with it

Well that was one stupid ass statement.
sorry, but everbody has their own opinion, that one mob that is being occupied by a guy just standing there, doesnt affect my gameplay one bit, so what if he bots his way up to a high level, no different than low levels paying higher levels to power level them to me, if it bothers you dont allow people who do it in your clan. Either way, it isnt what this thread is about.

Re: griefing on bosses

#14
That's like saying if someone cheats and gives themself 10 million gold, it doesn't actually impact anyone. Anyone can farm up 10 mill gold.

But obviously, like botting, it's a wrong thing to do.
Image


A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Re: griefing on bosses

#15
Armo wrote:That's like saying if someone cheats and gives themself 10 million gold, it doesn't actually impact anyone. Anyone can farm up 10 mill gold.

But obviously, like botting, it's a wrong thing to do.
once again, botting and your opinion of it, is not what this thread is about, ill debate you on a botting thread if you start one.

Re: griefing on bosses

#16
Nomad wrote:
Armo wrote:That's like saying if someone cheats and gives themself 10 million gold, it doesn't actually impact anyone. Anyone can farm up 10 mill gold.

But obviously, like botting, it's a wrong thing to do.
once again, botting and your opinion of it, is not what this thread is about, ill debate you on a botting thread if you start one.

I actually had two (2) topics about botting. One got deleted and the other one is locked.
Saying that botting is not a problem is... idk the word for it.
Its cheating, its using third party programs and is against TOS.
And by the way u defend botting i am guessing u do it.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Re: griefing on bosses

#17
Fine lets do it here, you can "bot" without using any 3rd party programs or anything other than your own creativity. I'll use the video on youtube where the guy uses a grape stylus tied to some curtains and a fan moving the curtains as a example. And your argument about a guy farming 10 million gold doesnt affect you at all. What if somebody paid money to get tons of plat and bought ten million gold, still doesnt affect you, except that he will have plenty of gold to buy your fashion items and gear youve outleveled. Ive seen lots of players that showed me they had close to 5 milion, other than a mild case of jealously, still doesnt affect the game or how i play it.

Re: griefing on bosses

#19
Nomad wrote:Fine lets do it here, you can "bot" without using any 3rd party programs or anything other than your own creativity. I'll use the video on youtube where the guy uses a grape stylus tied to some curtains and a fan moving the curtains as a example. And your argument about a guy farming 10 million gold doesnt affect you at all. What if somebody paid money to get tons of plat and bought ten million gold, still doesnt affect you, except that he will have plenty of gold to buy your fashion items and gear youve outleveled. Ive seen lots of players that showed me they had close to 5 milion, other than a mild case of jealously, still doesnt affect the game or how i play it.

How about a guy who was online for more 3 weeks never moved his toon an inch and never logged out farming hawkhurst chests.
How exactly is that not hurting anyone?
A. Hawk chests r quest item.
B. Others go farm that same spot while they actually play the game and r not botting.
Another example is another ranger toon which is atm lvl 224. Killing mobs without lix, same saquence of skills used, not autoing any mobs unless hit from a mob, healing her/himself when has full hp, not moving the toon at all in any direction for days.
How exactly is that not cheating?
On the subject of lower lvl players paying to higher lvl players for power leveling them - they still have to kill the mob half way if they want exp.
Thats why otm changed it - so a lvl 5 cant go lock a lvl 100 mob and the higher lvl player killing it outside group.
So your argument is invalid - they stull have to work for their lvls. Unlike botting.
Would be nice to put the program to work and go drink beers. But its cheating.

Apologies to the OP for hijacking his/her topic.
Im done on the offtopic discussion.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Re: griefing on bosses

#20
also +1
noone cares about bots. You cant easily farm 10m gold, you cant easily bot to level 200+, you still have to buy platinum...

Do you care that people use a screenshot third party app, or a third party keyboard app, or an app to time bosses, or an app to chat with each other because the game chat sucks?

Have you ever actually encounted a person botting? Its not hard to take the mob away from them. Its a bot... If you cant outsmart it, them botting is the least of your problems.

You only care because you think it gives some amazing advantage which you cant or wont have. It doesn't... It might make long boss fights a little less tedious. It might generate some gold, but you can generate gold MUCH faster if you farm it manually. It doesn't require you modify the game, it doesn't require a rooted phone, it doesn't even require software. You can turn on auto-attack, stand in a place, and just have a stylus tough a screen every few minutes to prevent you from being logged out.

People can choose to play the game in anyway they want. It is easy for a decent programmer to run a mapreduce job and identify all the people who bot. If OTM cared, they would have taken action. I suspect the reason they don't, is the same reason casino's don't have a problem with card counting unless your winning... It doesn't really give you an advantage.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Zkills and 22 guests