Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: griefing on bosses

But does this affect you? Is it hurting you? Is it stopping you from getting hawkhurst? Is it stopping you from leveling? The answer to all is no. Let the guy bot if he wants, kick him from you clan if you want, let OTM ban him if they find out he is using 3rd party malicious code to alter the game, otherwise its not your concern how he plays the game. Now the OP is about bossing, bots cant boss. And how at the 205 edl boss, the adds heal it, and a rival clan shows up to aggro the adds that are idle, causing them to heal the boss, making battle longer, boss enrages, clan wipes out, time wasted, money wasted, idols wasted, elixers wasted, restos wasted. This is directly affecting my gameplay and my gold and my plat.

On the subject of lower lvl players paying to higher lvl players for power leveling them - they still have to kill the mob half way if they want exp.
For the record: They just join a high level group and lix. They just try to stand there and not die. You can get to level 100 in hours this way. You don't ever have to swing a sword or cast a spell.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

If you can't see how cheating in gold or botting are different, then there is no point arguing with you. I can just hope you're not a game developer in the future.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

A lot of people support botters. Makes me wonder.
I can definitely say Botting ruined run escape for me. With all the botters, vs ppl who actually play legit out weighed and destroyed the game, for me anyways.

On the subject of lower lvl players paying to higher lvl players for power leveling them - they still have to kill the mob half way if they want exp.
For the record: They just join a high level group and lix. They just try to stand there and not die. You can get to level 100 in hours this way. You don't ever have to swing a sword or cast a spell.
i lvled a druid to 50-60 in 3 lixs this way. exp on main was affected by like .5 bars, which can be a lot considiring the amount of exp u get per lix on trolls
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

I sent in screen shots of specific individuals griefing a boss, attempting to make players wipe, and ruining lix. How soon will support deal with this individual.
Zone/Area Disruption
This refers to language and/or actions which are intended to disturb a player/groups of players or areas of the game world, such as:

-Disrupting player-sponsored events or gatherings.
-An excessive casting of spells which have noticeable effects in a crowded area.
-Blocking access to an NPC, door, or area of the game that a player would normally be able to access.
Quote this and send it to OTM.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

I sent in screen shots of specific individuals griefing a boss, attempting to make players wipe, and ruining lix. How soon will support deal with this individual.
Zone/Area Disruption
This refers to language and/or actions which are intended to disturb a player/groups of players or areas of the game world, such as:

-An excessive casting of spells which have noticeable effects in a crowded area.
-Blocking access to an NPC, door, or area of the game that a player would normally be able to access.
Honestly i don't know how casting spells can be against the tos I mean I'm not the one who designed what the spells looked like and what they do...
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Zone/Area Disruption

Honestly i don't know how casting spells can be against the tos I mean I'm not the one who designed what the spells looked like and what they do...
ToS were written before the chat filters were implemented. So it basically refers to skill spam chat msgs. And of course there is the lag issue that excessive skill casting in a crowded area could cause.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

But does this affect you? Is it hurting you? Is it stopping you from getting hawkhurst? Is it stopping you from leveling? The answer to all is no. Let the guy bot if he wants, kick him from you clan if you want, let OTM ban him if they find out he is using 3rd party malicious code to alter the game, otherwise its not your concern how he plays the game. Now the OP is about bossing, bots cant boss. And how at the 205 edl boss, the adds heal it, and a rival clan shows up to aggro the adds that are idle, causing them to heal the boss, making battle longer, boss enrages, clan wipes out, time wasted, money wasted, idols wasted, elixers wasted, restos wasted. This is directly affecting my gameplay and my gold and my plat.
well botting is against the ToS, it isnt a style of play like u mentioned.

also ppl aggroing adds and letting them heak the boss, heres a solultion, kill the adds. WHAT??? what is that magical new technique we can use
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

Have you played the game? Know nothing of strategy? Most of the time you kill adds, pull boss away from where they spawn, and engage the boss with only interference from one or two adds not all of them. This is probably the most widely used way to kill them. So I'm going to assume that you condone this type of play, then you must be in the group that participated in it, and there isnt anything i can say to get you to see it from the other side of the table