Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Max orginal hero ammy price?

They are very op for toons under lvl35 now. Very useful and like growth/shrink charms which just now on my world are getting quite valuable my guess is in a year the value will start to go up. I'll probably keep the 9 I have as they really help my nubs.

I suppose too they will be good for trolling newbs in pvp also.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

200k max, unless the buyer is stupid
I would think in a year and a half probably 200-300k On my world. Already I've seen a golden growth charm sell for 450k and there must be a thousand on our server.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

It can't be too much, there are a ridiculous amount of them in my server. Don't collectors items have to be scarce? I guess the only real reason to overpay would be that you could have an op level 1 toon. Most wouldn't shell out a ton more for an ammy that can be used slightly earlier.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Just saying...to those who think it will go up to a few million..maybe as a collectors item. But tbh, how many lvl 50's do you know who have a million gold? if you do know them, tell me who they are so I can know how they did this thing lol. And also to those people who do have enough to buy it for an alt, to me it would be worth it to just buy a level 50 or 100 brace and grind my toon to those levels. A hero ammy is nice for leveling of course. But not at all worth 2-3 mil.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent