Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Proteus Healing

Havoc wrote:Such an intelligent and useful reply, thank you so much. We had two Druids, three tanks, and 3 mages, the rest were Rangers and rogues. About 20 total, this is the most we have got online since proteus was released.. What toons specifically, and what skills would help overcome heal?

idk im only 170, but more ppl would help for extra dps ._.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

OpticalAwakens wrote:
Havoc wrote:Such an intelligent and useful reply, thank you so much. We had two Druids, three tanks, and 3 mages, the rest were Rangers and rogues. About 20 total, this is the most we have got online since proteus was released.. What toons specifically, and what skills would help overcome heal?

idk im only 170, but more ppl would help for extra dps ._.

Smh...yes that's obvious. He's asking for strategy. Obviously if there were 500 toons there it would be dead faster.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Havoc wrote:Can anyone give tips on how to prevent proteus from healing? My clan got its hp down to 20% with around 20 toons after 50 mins, but we were unable to interrupt/out dps the heals. We had a decently high expose (2.5k), but only two mages with freeze skill. Freeze would avoid or warriors would get frozen before successfully bashing. Would really appreciate a solution to this if anyone can help.

I think you should have a rogue controlling the adds instead of a warrior during rage. Warrs are important for bash and often bashes miss but the more Warrs focused on the boss the better the chance of the skill hitting.
A fully lixed rogue could clear that room solo but just make sure that person isn't close to Proteus or die with the AOE.
BarelylegalSS[/b] 230-Full EDL w/ OH Rogue

I mean, i think everyone understands that proteus stuns toons in a certain range of the boss and in a certain direction. That being said, you simply get you tanks to kite the boss. The direction the boss is going following your tank, have your offhands stand behind the boss and be ready to bash. I landed 5 bashes in a row without missing so just make sure ur tanks have high melee combat and evasions and bash will land well with a decent expose.

Thanks for all the tips, this post was before we knew about 50 lures taking off those wards lol. We have just dpsd through the heals for the most part. I have preached high melee ability for warriors and ice ability for mages but not everyone has been using the correct gear. I will push for it more our next kill.