Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dual Boxing?

Dual is simple if you let phones/tabs lay on the table lol.

But when doing 3-5 devices Dif classes. Then it becomes tough as fk lol.. but yeah.. realy fun
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

The hardest thing I've had to do is tank and heal. I wanted to throw both devices
I find this the easiest as your on the same page with both devices, oh tanks low on bark I'll bark him oh wards almost out ward him.

The worst is running a rogue at necro while tanking spirits and healing main necro tank... Been there done that.. Never want to again
Oderint Dum Metuant.

The more actions that are the same and only using skills -> easier
Trying to do completely different things in a fight while moving -> fry your brain

If you can't feel your brain burning you aren't working it enough.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

But when doing 3-5 devices Dif classes. Then it becomes tough as fk lol.. but yeah.. realy fun
To me when it becomes work then it's not a game anymore.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

To me when it becomes work then it's not a game anymore.
You get paid at work.. this is helping friends. :)
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

The hardest thing I've had to do is tank and heal. I wanted to throw both devices
I love doing it tbh. I can best time my heals/shield wall/bash to work to my advantage.

To the OP, I either duel log adds/lock/debuff with my rogue and heal/swarm only, or I use warrior/Druid both set to boss tank/heal.

You must be proficient in both classes/rolls before you try it. I've tanked for years on a few games, same with healing. It's tough to learn how to optimize each class but after you can, pop travel Lixs (instead of worrying about gear/mount switching, and it's just skill casting. Easy peasy.

I use an iPad, iPhone. I feel it is easiest to prop an iPad up with my Druid, tap skills and move as needed, while holding my phone to consentrate on killing adds, or tanking. You should never need to move both characters at a time. When Moving tank, the Druid auto follows into an appropriate range for skills.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D