Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A 220 for Every Situation

#11
Smellyunder wrote:Awesome feat. Congrats! Btw I bet he is unemployed. Lol


I assume you're joking but if you aren't if he was unemployed how could he afford to pay internet bills or how could he afford an apple device in the first place
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Re: A 220 for Every Situation

#14
NUKE MAGE wrote:
TrueHatred wrote:
Smellyunder wrote:Awesome feat. Congrats! Btw I bet he is unemployed. Lol


I assume you're joking but if you aren't if he was unemployed how could he afford to pay internet bills or how could he afford an apple device in the first place



welfare.


Welfare wouldn't cover that also it seems plus3 is an intelligent person so I'm sure even if he was on welfare he wouldn't spend his money on frivolous things
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Re: A 220 for Every Situation

#15
Not agreeing that he is unemployed, but those people exist. Welfare, perfectly possible, I have seen it done easily before, slowly but surely and there are some ways to crack the system.

Leveling is pretty easy if you have played for a long time, getting the level cap for your characters each time it increases. Like he could of had all his accounts at 190 already from the last level cap.
Couple other things could of been for even smart people or just other options...
    Laid Off
    Recovering from a work related injury
    Living with parents (I don't know his age, could be 16-17 for all I know)
    Bumming on parents
    Study smart and in university at a dorm with lots of free time
    Homeless shelter and rather not be middleclass (Met a homeless guy that said homeless are treated better than middle class, always being in debt etc.)

    How did he get what you said he would require?
    1. Gift from a friend/family member
    2. Free wi-fi from burger king or a cafe

Epona:
Fire Mage - 201 mage
Mabon:
Ashley A - 220
00000000000000000 -183
Clan: Wolf Gang *howls*
YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxO65h ... zMqzIHiOTQ

Re: A 220 for Every Situation

#16
NUKE MAGE wrote:Not agreeing that he is unemployed, but those people exist. Welfare, perfectly possible, I have seen it done easily before, slowly but surely and there are some ways to crack the system.

Leveling is pretty easy if you have played for a long time, getting the level cap for your characters each time it increases. Like he could of had all his accounts at 190 already from the last level cap.
Couple other things could of been for even smart people or just other options...
    Laid Off
    Recovering from a work related injury
    Living with parents (I don't know his age, could be 16-17 for all I know)
    Bumming on parents
    Study smart and in university at a dorm with lots of free time
    Homeless shelter and rather not be middleclass (Met a homeless guy that said homeless are treated better than middle class, always being in debt etc.)

    How did he get what you said he would require?
    1. Gift from a friend/family member
    2. Free wi-fi from burger king or a cafe


Lol he'd have to spend a lot of time in cafes/restaurants
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Re: A 220 for Every Situation

#17
Though I do not know what Plus3 does for a living exactly, I do know that he either owns a company/business or is very high up in one. In fact he actually took a lengthy and complete break from the game at one point to focus on his work as far as I know, so I would suggest that you do not make accusations without knowing, especially on a topic that exists just to congratulate him.

Go Ravenleaf/Eventide/StormSong/SilverString/Nwerb!
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Re: A 220 for Every Situation

#18
Exevol wrote:Though I do not know what Plus3 does for a living exactly, I do know that he either owns a company/business or is very high up in one. In fact he actually took a lengthy and complete break from the game at one point to focus on his work as far as I know, so I would suggest that you do not make accusations without knowing, especially on a topic that exists just to congratulate him.

Go Ravenleaf/Eventide/StormSong/SilverString/Nwerb!

Smelly started it gz 3
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Re: A 220 for Every Situation

#20
I was trying to defend him though didn't mean any harm
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Curry30423 and 31 guests