Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sneak Peak - Winter Concept Art!

Horses.. again.. In chests again? Why do I even ask...
People begged for horses for years finally get them and now people complain jeez otm just cant please you guys
Big difference between having a never before type mount and releasing a reskinned one for 3 events in a row
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

Horses.. again.. In chests again? Why do I even ask...
People begged for horses for years finally get them and now people complain jeez otm just cant please you guys
Big difference between having a never before type mount and releasing a reskinned one for 3 events in a row
OHHHHHHHH

want to talk amount the 'staff' mounts? part of every event I can remember for the past 3 years at least...
horses are great!
heya,

K, horses are great, now how about giving us a event shop horse. And with the horses, you now have the mechanics for bears, lions, pumas etc. Could even do a ridable chicken (gonna look like final fantasy chocobos though, lol). The chiken army ppl would go nuts for that!
Last edited by Airrius on Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

The horses could be a little more unique. They look identical to the horse two events ago. Making the haloween horses look like the horse to own.

The fash is ok I guess. The rainbow tassels I could do wothout.

Overall, not horrible but feels a bit recycled.. Bring on Proteus!
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage

OHHHHHHHH

want to talk amount the 'staff' mounts? part of every event I can remember for the past 3 years at least...
horses are great!
They were limitted by the old engine. They cant use that excuse anymore. This is just laziness.

They already have the designs of bears, wolves, stags. Any of those would have made better mounts.

Edit: doesnt necessarily have to be an animal mount, but at least release something original
Last edited by Foool on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows