Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yule 2015 lux

Just a comparison so people can see the data side by side, i do agree and see your point about a straight tank or dps build. Same hp out of both but gain 10 hp regen and armor bonus, guess you have to weigh how much diff the extra damage,attack, and defense vs 10 regen and 170 armor. Even a tank should contribute some damage. Theres alot of variables. But i dunno, as i stated otm really should do a better job on the 190 tier lux. I havent looked at the dps

Personally, the only thing that keeps this set in the game is the aura. But seriously, my comparison of the str ammies between stargem. 200 str, 120 cold dmg, 600 attack(?) lvl 150 req, vs 150 str, 150 dex/vit, 300 attack/defense. In truth, that 150 str will only add about 50 actuall dmg to ur normal attacks while stargem will add around 180 dmg. Yes, for some the dex/vit is important but if ur looking for a straight dps ammy, i would go stargem

Vini, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil - Rei Ogami

For warriors this set is better as it adds str and vit as well as a skill that deals dmg when U get hit. For a class such as rangers stargem would be better because it adds damage as well.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Personally, the only thing that keeps this set in the game is the aura. But seriously, my comparison of the str ammies between stargem. 200 str, 120 cold dmg, 600 attack(?) lvl 150 req, vs 150 str, 150 dex/vit, 300 attack/defense. In truth, that 150 str will only add about 50 actuall dmg to ur normal attacks while stargem will add around 180 dmg. Yes, for some the dex/vit is important but if ur looking for a straight dps ammy, i would go stargem
As a whole on the new lux set im seeing 300str, 200 + the 100 for set bonus and 100 heat or cold damage.

You could get both braces and switch heat or cold, whatever works best for what resistance the enemy has.

No 200+ player gets a full stargem set unless A) they're nub or B) they're too poor to buy lix (and aura bonus doesn't cover energy costs anyways). Just get the ammy, a hrung brace, and a valour ring. Cheaper and much better anyways
Lol where did this come from? I thought we were comparing old stargem vs the new 190 tier sets?

Fear not, im new to this forum but i do already know that blackmamba is the bestest most profesional celtic heroes player on the planet and knows everything. Its all good man. I get it ;)
Last edited by Warmart on Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Old stargem lux to new event lux? As I already said, it's a waste of money to get an entire set, since the hrung braces and valour rings are so much better and cheaper than the lux counterparts for both types. No need to be so bitter, everyone is wrong sometimes. Just so happens that you are much more often than others. But ty, I would consider myself a pro
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Old stargem lux to new event lux? As I already said, it's a waste of money to get an entire set, since the hrung braces and valour rings are so much better and cheaper than the lux counterparts for both types. No need to be so bitter, everyone is wrong sometimes. Just so happens that you are much more often than others. But ty, I would consider myself a pro
That's a good point. I'll use the stargem to level to 200, stay away from the new lux, and buy the 200 lux when I level that high. tyvm everyone for the comparisons!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide