Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gelebron Plan

Valuable insight, ty smelly. Apparently gelebron requires numbers. In addition, toons of every class are needed
You may be right, but it isn't just numbers, but the tactics and techniques used for him. He can clear out half of the pack with a blow, unless you get a tactic for him which it looks nearly impossible, but thats where the adjustments of Gelebron come in place. To me numbers isnt really the only way to beat him.
Warrior- 222+
Druid- 100+
Ranger-100+
Rouge-120+

Goodness is about character - integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people.

Weak to fire, ice and nature dmg....idk about u guys, but that is going towards a possible hint that dps druids, and mages be killing the crystals when they spawn, will the group switching plan work is the question

Vini, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil - Rei Ogami

we'll see what happens in yule. We are getting Proteus who will drop some all new items. I think he will be easier than Gelebron, so instead of getting a nerf on Gelebron, we might be getting new tools to take him down.
It would go a long way to have armor/drops a bit below gelebron drops so that people could get the boosts they need to manage with 40 toons or less.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

we'll see what happens in yule. We are getting Proteus who will drop some all new items. I think he will be easier than Gelebron, so instead of getting a nerf on Gelebron, we might be getting new tools to take him down.
Isn't Proteus just runes and arcanes to speed up making edl weps though..Idk about all new?

Isn't Proteus just runes and arcanes to speed up making edl weps though..Idk about all new?
He wasnt killed during beta, i dont think so anyway so no one knows what he drops.
He is so overpowered if he just another EDL boss, we cant even damage him with a full group.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

He wasnt killed during beta, i dont think so anyway so no one knows what he drops.
He is so overpowered if he just another EDL boss, we cant even damage him with a full group.
I thought proteus had been scrapped so it's nice to know he's been added. Was it tough to stay alive at the fight or did he just not take too much damage? Or both? Lol

So far it seems I'm totally for reworking the doch gul quest for proteus and not for gelebron.

He had 3 cloaks - fire, ice, and lightning shield which essentially destroyed anyone auto attacking. Think Gelebron's crystals hurt? This guy is 3x worse.

We didnt have a mage, so we had no lures and damage output was low, but our group beat on him for a good 15m til our combos expired and we did less than 5% damage.

He had 3 cloaks - fire, ice, and lightning shield which essentially destroyed anyone auto attacking. Think Gelebron's crystals hurt? This guy is 3x worse.

We didnt have a mage, so we had no lures and damage output was low, but our group beat on him for a good 15m til our combos expired and we did less than 5% damage.

Did he rage?
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Not in 15m. Maybe he has a 20m rage like Mordris/Necro, but he reset when our combos were gone and we wiped eventually.