Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gelebron Plan

#1
This is the plan I came up with for Gelebron, after making all revisions. We could hold tank up with 3 druids therefore this druid only REQUIRES 3 druids, however it would be better to have 4-5 on the tank as with 3 a minor slipup or crash/disconnection(both very easily possible with these past updates) may lose you the raid.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


*ADJUSTMENTS MAY BE NECESSARY*

That is the sequence of events after the first crystal clear which should be done by two fairly equal groups in sync. After the last 2 crystals are cleared you will want to return to your starting positions as shown in the first picture, and repeat until Gelebron is dead. We don't know what happens throughout the raid, whether he gets harder the further you get etc. I suggest using this as a template if you have no idea how to begin, or have no real idea in place.


This is my vision of the encounter and this is the plan my clan would have liked to put to the test, we just want to have a fourth druid levelled for reasons said above. Hopefully this will help those worlds that have the numbers and lack a good strategy. I see no reason to keep it from anyone. Good luck.

Lugh
  • Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
  • Venus - Level 195 Druid


123456 wrote:a druid can out dps a ranger fairly easily in a dps build. Adrith

1234567 wrote: Hrung ring+mordy spear > necro ring+edl dagger. Furyion

limbo

Re: Gelebron Plan

#2
I think we know the plan but executing is difficult. You are assuming the dps group on gele and crystal would not be wiped. AOE attack from gelebron wiped all our dps on gelebron and crystals and druids healing tank. Also, need enough to come on and enough of each class too to succeed.

Re: Gelebron Plan

#5
Bigger problem is the crystals do not respawn in the same order they were killed. So it's a good starting point but you can't just say "repeat til Gelebron is dead".
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Gelebron Plan

#6
Aileron wrote:Bigger problem is the crystals do not respawn in the same order they were killed. So it's a good starting point but you can't just say "repeat til Gelebron is dead".


Step 1: get 50 end game toons all decked out with pro equips
Step 2: start killing crystals
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: Gelebron Plan

#7
Plus3 wrote:
Aileron wrote:Bigger problem is the crystals do not respawn in the same order they were killed. So it's a good starting point but you can't just say "repeat til Gelebron is dead".


Step 1: get 50 end game toons all decked out with pro equips
Step 2: start killing crystals
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!


Amazing! so not vague
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O
Image

Re: Gelebron Plan

#8
Put a groups per crystal, 3 dps groups on Gelebron, a tank group with 1 tank and 5 druids, and 3 tanks with a druid each to tank the Sentinels.

So just bring 76 players of the right classes and he'll be a piece of cake.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Gelebron Plan

#9
Aileron wrote:Put a groups per crystal, 3 dps groups on Gelebron, a tank group with 1 tank and 5 druids, and 3 tanks with a druid each to tank the Sentinels.

So just bring 76 players of the right classes and he'll be a piece of cake.

Or you will just fail due to the amount of lagg
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

Re: Gelebron Plan

#10
Aileron wrote:Put a groups per crystal, 3 dps groups on Gelebron, a tank group with 1 tank and 5 druids, and 3 tanks with a druid each to tank the Sentinels.

So just bring 76 players of the right classes and he'll be a piece of cake.


This will work! :roll:
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes viewtopic.php?f=4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests