Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Servers dying?

I hear a lot of servers are dying, barely kill necro and all. All the fast levelers, actives etc. are welcomed to come play with us on herne!

Re: Servers dying?

Taranis is a relatively small server and I love it. We have plenty enough players to kill bosses, but not soo many areas are over crowded and it is hard to keep a leveling spot. I like taranis how it is, and I would definitely not say we were dying, but maybe other servers are.
I am awesome -me :)
level ---- Hybrid mage - taranis
First person ever to cosplay celtic heroes http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =4&t=78414
rubber chicken :O

More like herne is dying because everyone is trying to escape.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I have noticed in the past few weeks that some of the old timers are leaving the game.

I think, for whatever reason, they were disappointed with this event.

Personally I think this event has been great. It's just hard to compete with the skain drops from last event.

But the thought that went into the new mounts, the fash, and the darkness was amazing imo.

I think otm is missing a great opportunity with the bounty boards. The elite quest and event quest xp is great. However the I only get 70k exp from normal bounty at 208. I can get the same exp from killing one 4* mob on a exp lix.

It's just to low to make it worth the time.

On the plus side on sulis I have noticed a new crowd of low lvl toons. Assuming they are not Alts this is good for the game.

More like herne is dying because everyone is trying to escape.
The opposite clan did die yeah. Their players left the server, we are doing fairly well, just lack druids like most servers do.

Rosmerta is dead... Apparently a chap from Sulis tried to join the endgame clan on rose. And the leaders scared them off... Hence tons are leaving or have left. Crap Shiite *** server really. Some lovely people but a lot of b-to-the-el-to-the-ends
224- Rogue
206- Druid
200- Rogue
197- Warrior

Ikr there is a guy xfering from herne to rhia XD rhia will rule :)
Be true to the game, because the game will be true to you. If you try to shortcut the game, then the game will shortcut you. If you put forth the effort, good things will be bestowed upon you.

Rosmerta is dead... Apparently a chap from Sulis tried to join the endgame clan on rose. And the leaders scared them off... Hence tons are leaving or have left. Crap Shiite ***** server really. Some lovely people but a lot of b-to-the-el-to-the-ends
Come to Arawn, Lev. :)
Thyra 204 rogue (Rosmerta)

Faolan Wariche 224 warrior (Arawn retired)

Lugh doing well, necro hasn't sat more then half a day for several months.
Clan: Alliance
Server: Lugh

Axon, 226 Rogue
DollaBeez, 217 Druid
CecilKain, 220 Warrior
Strago, 220 Ranger
Golbez, 183 Mage