Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gelebron's eldritch scourge

In the picture is a level 220 full edl rogue getting hit by this aoe skill. Maxed ward brought it down to ~11.5k.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (56.72 KiB) Viewed 3129 times
Any bright ideas on countering?

It is possible to run out of range in time but given it is in white writing it is lost in all the spam.
Boon doesn't reduce the damage.

Post ideas on countering here(otm throw us a bone)

Provide thoughts/feedback on this thread: http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=80125

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Re: Gelebron's eldritch scourge

If gelebron's spell ability is low maybe you can easily evade with a high enough warding? Is your warding maxed? And what would happen if you had a maxed bless? One druid could keep bless on a fair amount of people at once, and if it lets you evade 4/5 times it may be useful. Idk what the skill cooldown is though.
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

If gelebron's spell ability is low maybe you can easily evade with a high enough warding? Is your warding maxed? And what would happen if you had a maxed bless? One druid could keep bless on a fair amount of people at once, and if it lets you evade 4/5 times it may be useful. Idk what the skill cooldown is though.
We don't have 3 druids to spare blessing all our dps and druids, and I doubt any other world does.

Maxing abilities will help but why would that be essential for all players to do? Grinding max abilities is more time consuming than grinding levels and with such little places to train abilities and such greater amounts of players needing them maxed I don't see evasions as anything besides something nice to have in order to save some resources.

Lugh

What about santuary. I'm not sure on how strong the skill is at max level but maybe it's worth a try
never seen max sanctuary protect more then 1.1k at max lvl.
vulture, how often is this skill cast? i havent been able to test as much as i would like.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

What about santuary. I'm not sure on how strong the skill is at max level but maybe it's worth a try
vulture, how often is this skill cast? i havent been able to test as much as i would like.
I'm not too sure as I did not time it, when we were doing some tests we were focused on other things as we figured this was just inevitable death. It was probably ~60 seconds or so..

Sanctuary will not cut it down to survivable, not even close.

Lugh

Sanctuary lasts for 20 seconds? And a 60 second cool down. This will not made a difference as the Druid has to cast it on the group and more than likely will only effect 4 people or so.
Mabon
Killsteal LOCK Rogue Level 175
Killheal Druid level 195
Proud clansman of WolfGang

:roll: :roll: YOU CARE ENOUGH TO COMPLAIN BUT YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN :roll: :roll:

:D :D :mrgreen: Thank You for the Snorri Patch! :mrgreen: :D :D

I'm not too sure as I did not time it, when we were doing some tests we were focused on other things as we figured this was just inevitable death. It was probably ~60 seconds or so..

Sanctuary will not cut it down to survivable, not even close.
can it be interupted by bash and/or freeze?
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Like all skills yes it can be interrupted. There are 3 problems however:
1. What's the cast time of bash/freeze vs this skill? This coupled with human reaction time, is it possible?
2. It is in white text and is flooded with the rest of spam so trying to pay attention to it is very hard
3. Gelebron has a shield skill that needs to be interrupted with bash. Will it be acceptable to require 10 warriors bashing different skills?

Lugh