Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is it possible to "max out" a skill without skill boosts

Just some guy curious about endgame skill builds. I don't know what the final or maximum cap for a skill is (45? 50?), so I hope some endgame fellas can help me out on this one.

In other words, is the new final skill cap the maximum skill cap possible? (meaning if you boost a maxed skill via gear, there would be no effect)
Level 240 or 50 skillpoints is the highest
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

He knows the skill max. He was asking if you could use ammy, rings, charm, bracelets to max it to 50/40 or 50/45 or 50/50 without using one skill point. The answer is yes. Two godly frostiron firebolt bracelets. Two Godly spider rings, and a godly spiderweb of elements charm.
I'm not so sure I understand how
is the new final skill cap the maximum skill cap possible? (meaning if you boost a maxed skill via gear, there would be no effect)
is asking the question you said it was asking but okay.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

He knows the skill max. He was asking if you could use ammy, rings, charm, bracelets to max it to 50/40 or 50/45 or 50/50 without using one skill point. The answer is yes. Two godly frostiron firebolt bracelets. Two Godly spider rings, and a godly spiderweb of elements charm.
Don't forgot the Hrung skull
With the listed gear you wouldn't need a hrung skull to reach 50, two godly braces is 20, two godly rings is another 20 and a godly charm is 10 so 50 points with no skill points needed, yes a hrung skull could be used but apart from the cd the skull wouldn't be of any use
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger