Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Through a monster's eyes! Winners Announced!

YAYYYY thanks so much! I saw some other really great entries from some of you as well. :D

Well done to Regen and all the runners-up!
Yours was my favorite
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Don't give a ---

Whatever, gratz Bitey and Regen... Once again. Honestly I'm tired of seeing the winners the same people each time. At least I had fun this time. Hope others did too. I personally liked Voldemort's story.
Edit: No this isn't a rage post. Got a PM saying it was. I'm just stating my thoughts.

Who is Agent108? I can't find his post and the link sends me to mobile site and I can't stand mobile version.
A Celtic heroes guide should surely lead by example??
Why is this jonsa one? Very bad sport,

Gratz to all the winners some real effort and thought put in, well done :)

Uh, name and shame much? She's just disappointed that she lost when she put hard work into her story.
Arawn
Taroan - 112+ Rogue
Wisely - 62+ Ice Mage

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything"

Don't give a ---

Whatever, gratz Bitey and Regen... Once again. Honestly I'm tired of seeing the winners the same people each time. At least I had fun this time. Hope others did too. I personally liked Voldemort's story.
Edit: No this isn't a rage post. Got a PM saying it was. I'm just stating my thoughts.

Who is Agent108? I can't find his post and the link sends me to mobile site and I can't stand mobile version.

Being a Celtic hero guide dosent really give you extra responsibilities, it just means you are knowledgable about the forums and game so if you have questions pm them
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Don't give a ---

Being a Celtic hero guide dosent really give you extra responsibilities, it just means you are knowledgable about the forums and game so if you have questions pm them
Well I know who not to pm to ask how to win one of the competitions lmao