Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Skain faster spawn useful?!?

Or OTM did this due to the fact summer event could be shorter than other events so they gave us more chance to complete Skain sets.. who will know
Pretty much :) We wanted a way to allow heroes to have more Skain fights in a more natural way.

By increasing the spawn rate we effectively added more days to the event, such as it would be if it was a full event (Can't stop Halloween it's too spooky ;) )

We are not EA this was not some grand plan to get heroes to use platinum :lol: just so that it would be more like a full event :)
Increased spawn rates were a nice gesture.
I liked the EA thingy :)

EDIT: Please consider for next events the idea of 6* bosses to drop 1 neck, 1 charm and 1 ring. This would make the whole community happy.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Laugh has 3 blood Ammy, 2-3 blade ammy, 1 rost I think, few shrive, few spirit, like 3-4 iron, like 3 storm
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Or OTM did this due to the fact summer event could be shorter than other events so they gave us more chance to complete Skain sets.. who will know
Pretty much :) We wanted a way to allow heroes to have more Skain fights in a more natural way.

By increasing the spawn rate we effectively added more days to the event, such as it would be if it was a full event (Can't stop Halloween it's too spooky ;) )

We are not EA this was not some grand plan to get heroes to use platinum :lol: just so that it would be more like a full event :)
Yes, what your saying does make since, but does it really matter if the events longer so we can get more terrible drops? One world has killed every skain, on spawn, and has yet to even get a bloodthorn neck. I can see what OTM was trying to do but to most of us it was just a waste of sleep and lix.
180+ Druid-CelticLegend -Gwydion
221 Rogue-TheShadow - Gywdion

we got couple sets on epona blood and frost set or sets aswelll ppl mostly combine to use the advantage of more str vit or defence,
so far this event hasnt dropped me any bad things :D or am i just a lucky roller gathering several iron and storm rings.
well it lowerd the price on gara necks ;) thanks otm for that, looking forward into next skain kills.

Argument to makes us buy more plat? nah im always in lock grp so i automatically gather used elix gold back due to 6 kill, 5 is beeing raided under 60secs;
~Exe~
Your clan kills with just one group? Nice!! Oh wait, there exist some people outside of lock groups who also use plat :o
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

It would piss me off if there wont be at least 2 blood, 2 frost, 2 iron and 2 blade on Belenus, and so far its 1 blood 1 frost 0 iron 0 blade, and still freaking 5 shrive. Why is it 1:5? I have bladeleaf completed due having garanak beforehand, but if ammies wont drop no more sets will be completed, whether as Jake said we do it 'smart' or not and mix, only ammies will complete sets.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

It would piss me off if there wont be at least 2 blood, 2 frost, 2 iron and 2 blade on Belenus, and so far its 1 blood 1 frost 0 iron 0 blade, and still freaking 5 shrive. Why is it 1:5? I have bladeleaf completed due having garanak beforehand, but if ammies wont drop no more sets will be completed, whether as Jake said we do it 'smart' or not and mix, only ammies will complete sets.
Spiritseed sets aren't as junky anymore because you can mix with gara and only suffer 80 dex. Stonebark are still kind of pointless, but at least give a good vit buff. Still though no one wants these in general but are the most common it seems.

If so few sets are going to drop then it really needs to be pseudo random, with a pre derermined minimum amount dropping rather than leave it to blind luck where a whole server may get the short end of the stick.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

It was a fantastic weekend we gained 4 blade sets out of it and a few other sets not only that but the fun of the lock battles every 2 hours was awesome.
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike