Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Yule frostiron weapon question

Anyone seen them proc since update?

Used a frostiron dagger on Skain 6*, heroic hasted on 25min fight and did not proc once. It cant be that unlucky.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Yule frostiron weapon question

Guess there are a few reasons why this could be:
1. You didn't notice a proc (slim, but there's still a chance you weren't paying attention for one second out of those 1500, right?)
2. Is your rogue still the same level as your sig states? And what is your attack? At low level and low attack you're probably hitting under 30%. With a rare proc it is possible that you just got unlucky, if the expected number of procs in that time is a low number to begin with
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

rogue is 205, general chat is on. item is Godly Frostiron Dagger.

maybe messages got missed if it only proc'ed once, over a 25m period but all of them? 3% proc rate should give more than that. anyone else got a godly dagger?

Yeah that's weird. 25 mins is 1500 secs, so 1200-1360 melees. Taking the lowest value and assuming only 25 percent hit, that's a minimum of 300 autos landing, which should correspond to an average of 9 procs. So at the very least, you should expect 9 procs. It is a stroke of extremely bad luck if you're only landing 0-2 in that time frame (almost as bad as my chest luck :P )
Level 220 mage- InnerCircle of Rhiannon
Necro, proteus, unox kills :D
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=runvs

Yeah that's weird. 25 mins is 1500 secs, so 1200-1360 melees. Taking the lowest value and assuming only 25 percent hit, that's a minimum of 300 autos landing, which should correspond to an average of 9 procs. So at the very least, you should expect 9 procs. It is a stroke of extremely bad luck if you're only landing 0-2 in that time frame (almost as bad as my chest luck :P )
This is completely wrong. 3% Proc does not mean that u will get 3 procs in 100 hits. It means that EVERY hit has a 3% CHANCE to deal a proc Dmg Which is not that much to begin with.
When I used my Yule bow I had days where every 5th or 10th hit dealt proc. And then I had days where I did a session of 10 lixes and did not get even 1 proc.
So my guess is that u just been unlucky.
Last edited by Acid Burn on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

3% proc does actually mean, on average, with a huge result set, you'd get 3 procs per 100 autos. Sometimes more, sometimes less. but over the long run it would be about 3 per 100.