Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

open chests on lvl 1

Why do some people say to open chests on lvl 1 toon? Are the chances higher? What are the myths to opening on lower character? Why is there a disadvantage to open on a high lvl toon?
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Re: open chests on lvl 1

Why do some people say to open chests on lvl 1 toon? Are the chances higher? What are the myths to opening on lower character? Why is there a disadvantage to open on a high lvl toon?

May or may not work but there is a saying going around that noobs get all the good stuff.
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

Actually, i used to beleive in this theory, but fact remains that the only character of mine that ever got mounts was my main. So beleive what you want, but i cant imagine otm writing a code to make chances decrease as your level increases. Thatd be pretty low for anyone to go.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

To me it looks like the higher the level better chance, I open on my ramger I got 2 95 rides so far, an many 80 rides, open on my mage lower level all elix an fashion. I think higher has the better chance personally. This patch i got 2 rides in 100 chests.
World - Danu
Rogue - YEHOVA 221
Ranger - Raza 221
Mage - Salamander 220
Warrior - Razza 220
Druid - Docta 200
Rogue - Razzzza 190
Warrior - Farrah 202

World - sulis
Druid - Razzaa 172

World - Lir
Warrior - Maggot 180

This is more like the hold Down + B when playing Pokemon :lol: a rumour that has spread over the servers.

Afraid it's the same luck for all heroes (Got a sweet bag on my first bounty though, admin magics :lol: )
That's like using cheats on Pokemon Muldar!! Tsssss
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

This is more like the hold Down + B when playing Pokemon :lol: a rumour that has spread over the servers.

Afraid it's the same luck for all heroes (Got a sweet bag on my first bounty though, admin magics :lol: )
when i catch pokemon i keep on pressing A and B.-.

for chests i go to an area were no one is in (usually the tavern but i may start opening in forbidden halls) then i find a nice spot were there are no npcs, and i open them. i dont rush through each of them either, ill open it, view the 5k gold for 3-5 seconds, and go to the next prize/chest.

i have never opened a mount but i have gotten 1k plat and like 30 heroic combo lixs.
lvl 1+ Mage on Donn

when i catch pokemon i keep on pressing A and B.-.

for chests i go to an area were no one is in (usually the tavern but i may start opening in forbidden halls) then i find a nice spot were there are no npcs, and i open them. i dont rush through each of them either, ill open it, view the 5k gold for 3-5 seconds, and go to the next prize/chest.

i have never opened a mount but i have gotten 1k plat and like 30 heroic combo lixs.
Yeh we go to our happy place to open chests.

Mine is the docks near tavern.-.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.