Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wow OTM.... Just WOW

Great job OTM.
Not only that Android had to wait for Apple approval(that has nothing to do with Android) with the argument "We want the update to be launched on both platforms simultaneously" but now Android has to wait for IOS to get their update and then we get ours the next day(hopefully).
My point is that Android gets neglected all the time - updates, announcements, IOS posts get replies while Android posts get passed by.
Please OTM try to balance things a bit. We are a part of your player base too.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Re: Wow OTM.... Just WOW

1 day wait isn't bad. 2 events ago we got the event first and ios had to wait a few days before getting theirs.

Last event ios got first and we had to wait a few days.

This event they're being released within 1 day of each other.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

OTM doesnt have the manpower to perform releases simultaneously, and look at the bright side, we get to live beta test beofre you and deal with release bugs.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

My point wasn't about the 1 day delay.
I'm saying that Android gets the second place almost for everything.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Android got the Destiny upgrade weeks before iOS did.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Android got the Destiny upgrade weeks before iOS did.
I said "ALMOST"
Last edited by Acid Burn on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Hi Hero,

As Jake has mentioned, Android will be released tomorrow (I have to wait a day too D:).

It is understandable that you would feel frustrated but at this time it is not viable for us to release both platforms at the same time, so each update is released on one platform before the other - we do try to vary this.

So Android fans like myself will have to wait a little bit longer, fortunately the wait is only by 24 hours so I'm prepping myself for a night of Beltane ;)
It's not bias towards one platform or another, I'm Android fanboy too :lol:

Can understand why you're frustrated though I want to play too :D

1 day wait isn't bad. 2 events ago we got the event first and ios had to wait a few days before getting theirs.

Zyz, as I said the 1 day delay is not my problem. But as you and I both said there is no approval for Android. So... My point is - why wasn't Android launched yday for example and then IOS? I mean why make us wait even more since we don't need the approval?
I do understand that OTM lacks the manpower. I do not mind the 1day diff between both platforms.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

Zyz, as I said the 1 day delay is not my problem. But as you and I both said there is no approval for Android. So... My point is - why wasn't Android launched yday for example and then IOS? I mean why make us wait even more since we don't need the approval?
I do understand that OTM lacks the manpower. I do not mind the 1day diff between both platforms.
Yesterday we had to get the mini event out and do some prep work for summer :) So now hopefully a smooth release for Android tomorrow :D means I get to play Beltane too haha