Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Horse Mounts in new event Mystery Chest only?

Why make us wait all this time for Horse Mounts and then make them Mystery Chest only? Not happy...
If i recall correctly otm plans to make mounts vendor availible when the mount system is complete, and when the server can somehow manage the strain. As of now they just started with a stick mount that looks like a horse, and im hoping they started on the system for the full fledged mounts that will come sooner or later
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

no you cant. there are only 3 ways to obtain a horse. (i was in beta, i should know) chests (obvs), bounty bag drop. (rarish), and event mobs can drop one too. (lol dont count on it, needle in a haystack)
Then what they gona sell in this event mount vendor? frog?
Oh didn't you hear? They have a celtic Chicken Mount.

I know from the reading your forum posts that will make you very happy so....Gratz !!!
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

Why make us wait all this time for Horse Mounts and then make them Mystery Chest only? Not happy...
So we can buy plat and sell chests and make a fortune from all the people that want a horse.

I can't care less what I travel on. But hey if people want to pay hundreds of thousands or millions for a horsey, it'll make some of us game rich.

The funny thing is so many people are going to buy horses that everyone's going to end up looking the same.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue