Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For people that dual device!

I use the other way with iPad/iPhone. Druid or ranger on iPad to see everything that's going on and phone for rogue dps.
Ranger Druid is slow tbh, Rangers just don't do enough damage and Druids are known for been slow levellers.
Best is ranger:rogue:Druid for me. Good damage no idols or health issues and only rogue gets energy issues tbh as Druid does very little dps skills and just support.
Druid rogue is ok but I don't find it fun tbh.
I don't play Mage much so cannot comment but Druid:Mage or ranger:Mage should be good and until high levels will be cheap as mages can make energy and Druids and Rangers make health. Mage:rogue would cost a fortune but will be fastest.
World : Hern
Clan. : BlazingFrost

Worrior : 188 Bichslap
Ranger. : 129 Winterstorm
Druid. : 125 Bwana
Rogue. : 129 gouch

Build your druid to compliment your rogue, shield of bark, abundance and heals, this means you can spend more stat points on your rogues damage stats. Other than that play how you feel you'll learn as you go what to change when you need to
Thats btw best thing u can do, the two's builds should be adjusted to each other to work perfectly. I lvl any of my alts with a druid alt/friend, that way we adjust our builds so we can maximize xp.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I also like to use an iPad for my druid so everything is easy to see. Below i arrange iPads/iPhones two wide and several deep.

For control it just takes practice. One method is to skill follow such as using bandage wounds (which requires you to touch them to finish the skill casting). Select your character you are going to move with your second (third etc). After you start to move just hit the skill and your second (third etc) toons will follow, though only at 90% speed. You will have to pause occasionally for them to catch up or use very carefully chosen mount speeds.

A second method is to push forward on all characters at the same time. Line them all up in the right direction then push forward. Steer by swiping side to side. You will want to focus your attention back and forth between them, that is the part that takes the most practice. You can pilot 4+ manually (two each hand) with this method.

Combine the methods to drive 8 at the same time, in open spaces it's doable. Ill pilot 4 manually and auto follow on 4. It's clunky though I don't feel comfortable driving over 5 toons. In confined twisty areas like the tower im reduced to just two at the same time.

Honestly four rogues with gear is pretty great you don't have to worry about dying as much because any mob is instant dead after just the first skill volley and even lvl1 distract can be handy to swap aggro in a balanced group.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

For the rogue/druid combo, you want all dps skills on rogue, and druid to have bark/heal and then dps skills, preferably DoTs for bosses and insta dmgs for levelling.

When you add a ranger into the fray you want sharpen Wep for the buff and perhaps entangle for bossing, bolas can also help for some situations while bossing with a high damage boss, such as snorri 6
Oderint Dum Metuant.

For the rogue/druid combo, you want all dps skills on rogue, and druid to have bark/heal and then dps skills, preferably DoTs for bosses and insta dmgs for levelling.

When you add a ranger into the fray you want sharpen Wep for the buff and perhaps entangle for bossing, bolas can also help for some situations while bossing with a high damage boss, such as snorri 6
All good but entangle blows. Nearly every boss resists it and it rarely lands, even if it does it's cool down is so long it's a max 50% of the time debuff.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|