Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Afk farming

Back in the old days, afking at crookback and dustwither and waking up in amazement to see a whole 500gold and a few ambers/agates and Jaspers in my inventory, thinking wow! Last night I got a good haul
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Lol this brings me to a thing that 2 years ago there was a person that bought a robot for clash of clans to make him be online for hours and the bot would top screen ever 10 seconds.. Then he got banned
-Sophia

Sophia wrote:Lol this brings me to a thing that 2 years ago there was a person that bought a robot for clash of clans to make him be online for hours and the bot would top screen ever 10 seconds.. Then he got banned

Jorge Yao i think his name was :)
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

friddoo wrote:Back in the old days, afking at crookback and dustwither and waking up in amazement to see a whole 500gold and a few ambers/agates and Jaspers in my inventory, thinking wow! Last night I got a good haul

Sometimes a nice balanced falchion to sell to players too 8-)
World Herne
MerCiLeSs lvl 126+ warrior
MercHealer lvl 160+ druid

I used to afk farm at shal near the coldseers._. Woke up to see myself dead...never understood how others stayed Alive until I learned about regen items._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.